Anyone else notice?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
During Donald's press conferences has anyone else notice how often he says "just keep working hard". This guy leads by example and I'm delighted knowing that he will be a Ram for a while.

SierraRam

Recreational User
During Donald's press conferences has anyone else notice how often he says "just keep working hard". This guy leads by example and I'm delighted knowing that he will be a Ram for a while.

He’s a ‘once in a generation’ player. Nobody works harder.

Everyone says it - AD means it!

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Discounting the Gurley injury lost time - is that also true for him too?

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guys like Donald and Gurley truly love the game and would play for free but since they are getting paid why not cash in. I believe both could have made more money if they waited to become free agents but they both took less to remain with the Rams.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Not really knocking Donald, but he says the same stuff over and over again and that could be because he's asked the same stuff over and over again.

"Just gotta keep working hard."

"We just need to maintain our gaps."

"We got some Playmakers on this team."

"Just gotta go watch the film."

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not really knocking Donald, but he says the same stuff over and over again and that could be because he's asked the same stuff over and over again.

He's not complicated, and the Rams/NFL makes him do interviews...He could go all Marshawn Lynch on the media, and just say a phrase over and over, like "Well, they make me do interviews" as an answer to every question....lol

shovelpass

Hall of Fame

This is the case with the majority of NFL players. They're all coached on what to say. QBs usually have it the worst, guys like Brees and Wilson pretty much read copy.

Reporter: "You have a tough game next week"

Player: "Yeah very tough. Lot of respect for those guys.....names coach.....names a few players....but as long as we play our game we should have a good chance"

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the best part about Donald. A lot of players rev it down after that pay check.
Albert Haynesworth, Washington Redskins (2009)
"Over the past decade and a half, no team had been more proactive in free agency than the Redskins. The result was an expensive lesson that money doesn't buy championships. Haynesworth is the gold standard of horrific free-agent signings."

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Albert Haynesworth, Washington Redskins (2009)
"Over the past decade and a half, no team had been more proactive in free agency than the Redskins. The result was an expensive lesson that money doesn't buy championships. Haynesworth is the gold standard of horrific free-agent signings."

Thank you for reminding me of the Redskins awful off season moves!

giphy.gif