Anyone Else not know what to do with themselves when ROD was down?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GA2Pa8k.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
I went outside and walked aimlessly around the neighborhood screaming "We don't have a center!!!! What the fuck are they doing?!?!?!?!?" but I got nothing but strange and angry looks.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I went outside and walked aimlessly around the neighborhood screaming "We don't have a center!!!! What the fuck are they doing?!?!?!?!?" but I got nothing but strange and angry looks.
You too?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yes but were you only wearing chaps like @Loyal?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
The ending parade scene in Animal House where the band leader disappears and the imposter leads the rudderless marching band to the dead end as they still keep marching up against the wall

Thats actually a pretty accurate snapshot of today’s society, lol, and some of us if ROD went down for a day or two

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Would you believe I actually got some work done?

The boss was impressed with my effectiveness and dedication.

Today he wants to see me in his office.