Anyone else find themselves rooting against the Eagles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Never really had a problem with the Eagles for years. The guy on my left here played there while the Rams got speedy Harold Jackson. Jaws was drafted by the Rams and he is on the radio some here. Since moving to the area in the 90's I rooted against them because of their fans. It is much more fun listening to radio here when they lose. Now, it's a love fest. I have been following Wentz and since the Eagles started running more he has been great. They look like the best team in the NFC. I know a few guys I talk football with that are good Eagles fans. I'm excepting that they could win it all and the fans here deserve a SB winner. Always hated the Cowboys,

KDS73

Rookie
Really? Zero reason to root against the NFC frontrunner? You can't think of a single one? :thinking:

Did you start watching sports yesterday? ;)

lol. You yourself called Wentz a "really great dude" in your initial post. And there's already been about a half dozen threads about how we should be rooting against the Eagles for football standings reasons the last few weeks. So if that's really the whole point to this thread, then you're a bit late trying to get that conversation started.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
still-more-rings-p-h-i-l-a-d-e-3435011.png

Ellard80

Legend
No...Need Dallas to lose and any team like them... Eagles are a forgone conclusion to make playoffs.

We need all those on the edge teams to lose... also Carolina, Detroit...ECT

KDS73

Rookie
living in eagles territory, Im always rooting against them. any little success they have and people here think its the year they finally win the super bowl. so you can imagine what its like when they are actually good...

Sounds a lot like what this forum has been like the last few weeks. Just sayin.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
For some reason I tend to like the Philly fans. They get obnoxious when they get a good team, granted, but they're way better overall than the fan bases of say Dallas or NYG. They've also been downtrodden for long enough that some success for them is fine by me. And I don't hate their staff as of yet.

Teams I root against the most right now are Minnesota, New Orleans, and of course Seattle. Minnesota I detest because their coach is a whiny b!tch who is only gracious when he wins. New Orleans I lost a lot of respect for their coach last year the way he acted in rubbing Williams' nose in the loss and running up the score, just feel like Payton's a prick and want to see him lose. And Seattle because they're a division rival.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Nothing will supplant my hate for the Cheatriots. Nothing. Not even 49er hate. Or Seahawk hate.

Boston fan is the worst fan on the planet and I wouldn't lose sleep if all the Boston teams went on a decades long skid that would embarrass Cleveland fans...

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes always. I'm surrounded by Philly and Pittsburgh fans . It sucks

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep. I will have to say though that I couldn’t get myself to want Dallas to win that game either. Too much to ask for them both to lose or for a sink hole to swallow them both up though I suppose.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i mean i dont hate philly ....i like Wentz as a player and a person ..

now seahawks on the other hand? they can all die of DNA rifle rot as far as im concerned

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Every damn day!!!!

I have hated the Eagles since the Buddy Ryan era...

And this team can be likeable, but listening to their fans and the local talking heads on radio just makes it impossible to root for them.

If they come up short this year it will be a bigger shock to their system then what an East Coast liberal progressive felt last November 8th.

There will be a huge need to distribute therapy dogs to masses in Philly.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Only when they play the Rams, over passionate fan base, but they have never won and deserve props for trading up and getting their guy, who when his career is over will be what Ben Roethlisburger has been to the Steelers, but with far better charter.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nah, my dislike of DAL far outweighs anything near that toward PHI.
I always hope DAL loses (preferably big) so I can listen to the local media trash them for two days... takes the edge off any Rams loss.

Really enjoyed my drive into work this morning!
:LOL:
Fixed it for you! THIS^^ is all you really needed to say!!(y);):D I Hate the CowPie's!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Keenum is throwing the ball pretty well and MN is nothing to sneeze at. IMO either the Saints, Vikings and Eagles are going to the SB. I don't think anyone else has a chance.
Rams Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!