Anymore news about injuries outside of Hill?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lol, where's this gritty team we were supposed to have? I'd rather have Hill play on his sore hammy then have Austin Davis throw a pass ever again. It's like watching slow pitch softball.
Yeah Hill is our best bet right now i agree. He can manage this offense fine if we can get some blocking. I am admittedly curious about what Keenum could do though.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
And if there was spot we were too thin for injury, it was QB.

Just want to toss this out there but not enough to make a thread about it .....

What would be your reaction to trading our 2015 #1 for RGIII?
Carrey_no.gif

I like Griffin a lot, but his maturity issues and injury issues concern me greatly. If we're going for a guy with reconstructed knees, why not just keep Bradford and spend your #1 on a guy like Connor Cook?

A320driver

Rookie
I've got chronic plantar fasciitis. Put me on the list.

It hurts like Hell ! Doesn't it ?..If you don't get to stretching, and or wearing shoe implants, it will lead to a nasty bone spur on the bottom of your heel which will require surgery :(
Once they cut through your tendon though, you will never feel a thing after the spur grows back ;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My Rod pocket book is Really in pain after Sundays game, So I'm Listed as 'Probable' for this week-ends game!!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Per Fish's presser... Hill day to day. Still doing test on Chris, will know more later. Saffold appears to be ok.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Carrey_no.gif

I like Griffin a lot, but his maturity issues and injury issues concern me greatly. If we're going for a guy with reconstructed knees, why not just keep Bradford and spend your #1 on a guy like Connor Cook?

the only thing that bothers me about RG3 is his throwing issues i think dude has lost it.