Anybody watching MNF?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Is there a line of Browns fans wading into the darkness of the lake right now? Yikes... :wtf::death::deadhorse:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
No kidding johnny puto should get soap partied in the locker room. That announcer said it all. His poor decisions outside the game is hurting his image and team.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is there a line of Browns fans wading into the darkness of the lake right now? Yikes... :wtf::death::deadhorse:

The Browns fans I'm talking to on another forum are happy they lost. The Ravens fans are the ones that are angry...and laughing.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Don't remind me. I still have dreams about Johnny Foozball.

I've sent an email to Fisher and the Rams FO about trading a 3rd for him. Then just hitting Y before the start of the next game and changing to the Seahawks playbook. I did all the homework on Madden '03 with updated rosters, and sent in the file. Still waiting on a response, which is kinda odd cause they usually get back to me by now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm only here to talk about how we missed out on Manziel.
Damn! That Cleveland gets ALL the great QBs.

I'm only here to say I told yuh so about Davis. At one point he was 6/7 and a TD. I rest my case.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol, his look said "oh, they blocked it?" Then he said, "oh, they returned it for a TD, hmmm...just let me turn this off." Didn't even look mad, just ready for the outcome.
I don't even think he saw the return.
"Blocked? Yeah, that's about right. Where did I park again?"

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
"Slow" Britt has averaged more yards per catch than Givens in both 2014 and 2015.

Britt has been getting open deep all year. You're incorrect. It's the only thing he does well.

Tavon has also been getting separation deep when we send him deep.

I don't know why people are complaining about trading Givens. It's like complaining about letting Daryl Richardson go.

Grass is always greener mentality. It's why some Rams fans were clamoring for Brandon Gibson to be back ever time he made the occasion okay catch for the 'Phins. Their mediocrity looks better now that it's far away and not in our face anymore. Now Givens catching the occasion deep ball is exciting and wowing and the only thing he does now that we no longer have to watch him not get open ever the other 15 games. They still suck, but because we're not being forced to watch their constant suck with their occasional okay play it's much easier to idealize their play.

He's number two on a team begging for somebody to stand out with all their better WRs on the IR and he's on pace to his second worst receiving season, but he's great no?

Our regime has made plenty of mistakes, there's absolutely no reason to make up ones that simply aren't there. Chris Givens is not a great player, end of story.