Anybody sweating the NFCW Receivers yet?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Seattle: Sidney Rice + Terrell Owens
Arizona: Larry Fitzgerald + Michael Floyd + Todd Heap
San Fran: Moss + Crabtree + Vernon Davis

That's a whole lotta good receivers. Good thing we loaded up on corners, eh?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
QuantumOfSalas said:
Don't forget

Rams: Quick + Salas + Amendola
Think Alexander makes the cut? Dude's got crazy range and speed, but those knees (and hammy)...

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Nope,nada,nein, and no...I sweat enough at the gym and tee'ing off anywhere from 11am to 4pm during the summer in AZ.

The obvious threat is Fitz who'll just get his...however against us no way...Floyd won't be a factor esp w/ that QB (doesnt matter Kolb or Skelton) and Oline-they had to resign their bust Levi Brown since no other team showed any interest. Andre Roberts, Duecett?

Moss is very interesting...Crabtree won't improve over last season and likely will get IR'd. Davis should still be a beast. Hmmmm AJ Jenkins? Not so fast..losing Morgan was huge IMO.

Rice...injury prone, miracle if he plays all 16, and even if TO has got some flash reports...even if signed...age has caught up... I do like Baldwin and Ben Obanau...Taint? Ehhh

Maybe I'm a high drifter aways thinking like this...its in my Rams D.N.A.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I like our chances with the DBs we have now. I also like the fact that QBs are going have happy feet every time they meet the Rams D-line - and I'm thinking they'll get plenty of face time. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
X said:
QuantumOfSalas said:
Don't forget

Rams: Quick + Salas + Amendola
Think Alexander makes the cut? Dude's got crazy range and speed, but those knees (and hammy)...

I want DX to make it, however, I don't want him taking a roster spot to play 3 snaps a game.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
The only two who even remotely concern me are fitzgerald and Davis. It would be foolish to count out those two regardless of how promising our (as yet untested) DBs are. Also since Davis will most likely line up on a LB he could cause real headaches for us. All those other guys either never had it, or had it and lost it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Rice- 1 year wonder.

Too Overrated- Haha....

Moss- Why should anyone believe that he's all in after his last stint?

Crabtree- Oh so dangerous.

Floyd- Rookie.

Heap- Not that same guy from 4, 5 years ago.

Fitz/Davis are the only 2 that are troublesome. Rest? Ehh OK they might put up some numbers but it's not like they are gonna make them all winners.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ScotsRam said:
The only two who even remotely concern me are fitzgerald and Davis. It would be foolish to count out those two regardless of how promising our (as yet untested) DBs are. Also since Davis will most likely line up on a LB he could cause real headaches for us. All those other guys either never had it, or had it and lost it.
Expect to see a lot of 5 DB sets out of the Rams this year. 4-2-5, if you will. I've heard that mentioned by this staff quite a few times.