Anybody have tickets for Rams vs. Cards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody have 4 tickets for Rams vs. Cards that they can't use and want to sell? My family (4) is coming from Atlanta to St Louis on December 5th for a tournament, and we are thinking about staying for the game Sunday. My son and I are Rams fans and my daughter is a Cardinals fan. I have been to several Rams games in the past, but never had a chance to go to a home game before. I have been a fan since about 1977 but grew up in Ohio, and now Atlanta. Raised my son right, but not sure what happened with my daughter. :rolllaugh:

If anybody has 4 tickets that they can't use and want to get rid of, please let me know. I know it is a long shot, but I wanted to check here first before I go to NFL Ticket exchange or Stub Hub.

Thanks.
Todd

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Anybody have 4 tickets for Rams vs. Cards that they can't use and want to sell? My family (4) is coming from Atlanta to St Louis on December 5th for a tournament, and we are thinking about staying for the game Sunday. My son and I are Rams fans and my daughter is a Cardinals fan. I have been to several Rams games in the past, but never had a chance to go to a home game before. I have been a fan since about 1977 but grew up in Ohio, and now Atlanta. Raised my son right, but not sure what happened with my daughter. :rolllaugh:

If anybody has 4 tickets that they can't use and want to get rid of, please let me know. I know it is a long shot, but I wanted to check here first before I go to NFL Ticket exchange or Stub Hub.

Thanks.
Todd
Have you considered putting her up for adoption? 《blue font》