Anybody Ever Try FanDuel.com?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I keep hearing these commercials about it's weekly fantasy football game where people can win money. Is this a scam or something?

RamzFanz

Damnit
My father sent it to me. I deleted it.

If you think money will come from a "free" heavily advertised product, you need to wonder how it's paid for.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I believe you pay an entrance fee every week. They give you a week or so free to get you hooked, but the real money comes from the guys who put down a lot of cash in high stakes games. Similar to online poker, you can win some serious cash from those things, but you need to be really really good and prepared to lose a lot of cash as well.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
It's legit, I've won a few matches but nothing major. You can deposit however much money you'd like. Then each match has an entry fee, some are as little as a dollar, some can go up to like 25, 50, 500 depending on if you're a high roller. Each contest is a little different, but usually they have anywhere from 300-3,000 entrants and the top 10% or so get paid out money that goes back into your bank.

If you enter a $1 or $5 contest and manage to finish in the top 10 or 15 you'll usually win like $10-$25. It's fun, a little different because it's all salary cap based, but if you're a fantasy junkie and think you have a line on some good sleeper matchups, it's worth a shot.