Anybody else rethinking future Ram player extensions after this Saints game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HellRam

Starter
I offer Suh $8M at most....and he can't play 90% of the snaps. They have to keep him fresh and apart of a rotation.

Even Donald should not be playing 95% plus. Have to keep him fresh and healthy.

We haven't seen much of Westbrooks thats for sure. I agree with your take, particularly with Suh. He's up there in age and his play has been fading a bit as the season goes.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I used to think we needed to offer Hekker a 10 year contract. After yesterday's game, and this season in general, we need to lock him up for, minimum, the next 20 years. Most dynamic special teams player in NFL history.

Not to mention he is a helluva teammate and a great dude.

Love the heart and fire he plays with... to say that about a ST's player sounds silly. But he's awesome.

Suh can go. Or take a reduced role and reduced salary.

Peters can kick rocks.... a ME not WE player, personified. I don't care if he turns it around this year, 9 games in, he's had maybe ONE decent game. gtfoh.

Ebukam, Littleton and Natson have impressed. Wouldn't mind seeing them back again for a few more years.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Rams have structured these deals for easy out and flexibility.

Yes. Suh isn’t worth 14 million. But on a one year deal you’re golden. Joyner also isn’t worth what he’s making. That’s 27 million coming off the books.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I used to think we needed to offer Hekker a 10 year contract. After yesterday's game, and this season in general, we need to lock him up for, minimum, the next 20 years. Most dynamic special teams player in NFL history.
I dunno. Hekker is really just a straight line runner with average speed.He does have a career 107.2 passer rating though...