Any YouTubers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Anyone have a channel that they share? I used to Moderate for a Guitar Website called Freeandeasyguitar, I made a bunch of lessons and songs that I posted. I got pissed and deactivated my account and when I went to get it back I learned that all my work was gone. Oh well, anyway just wondered if anyone else does this kind of thing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Stuart Miller - It's been a while since I posted any but there are a few of my son playing guitar and a few of us having fun with Tannerite.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
Dude has one..
A couple, actually. :yeh:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/RamsONDEMAND?feature=mhee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/RamsONDEMAND?feature=mhee</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/RamsondemandBLOG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/RamsondemandBLOG</a>

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
Stuart Miller - It's been a while since I posted any but there are a few of my son playing guitar and a few of us having fun with Tannerite.

Found it, how long has your boy been playin? Those are fun songs. House of the Rising Sun is fun to play, so many people I know hate the song, but its not them holdin the damn guitar, so they will listen. Lol

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
RamFan503 said:

BTW-A Missouri country boy would have never missed one of those shots! Lmao

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
El Juggernauto said:
RamFan503 said:

Found it, how long has your boy been playin? Those are fun songs. House of the Rising Sun is fun to play, so many people I know hate the song, but its not them holdin the damn guitar, so they will listen. Lol

He's been playing the guitar for a few years now. He loves all kinds of music. House is his favorite song going back several years.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
RamFan503 said:
El Juggernauto said:
RamFan503 said:

He's been playing the guitar for a few years now. He loves all kinds of music. House is his favorite song going back several years.

Tell him to put down that electric, you can't hide yourself in an acoustic guitar. That's where the soul of music is born.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
El Juggernauto said:
RamFan503 said:

Yeah - first time out with the AR and a little out of practice with my Mini. Both freehand with open sights in pretty gusty wind from 50 yards at a 2" orange dot. I might not have hit many chipmunks that day (No - I don't shoot chipmunks) but just about anything else wouldn't have gone far.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
RamFan503 said:
El Juggernauto said:
RamFan503 said:

Yeah - first time out with the AR and a little out of practice with my Mini. Both freehand with open sights in pretty gusty wind from 50 yards at a 2" orange dot. I might not have hit many chipmunks that day (No - I don't shoot chipmunks) but just about anything else wouldn't have gone far.

lol, What kind of AR? My uncle bought himself a plastic POS made by Bushmaster 2 years ago on black friday from Cabelas. I told him not to get that junk, and sure enough after a little shooting, it broke and they sent him a metal bodied one.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have a 1944 8 mm Mauzer K-98, i took it out a few weeks ago, using the original post scope. I hadnt shot it in about a year and that thing was dead on at 100 yards. Put up human paper targets. Got heart, between the eyes and neck. Never shot an AR much. How is the ammo on that $$$ wise? Obama has made ammo scarce over my way for damn near anything

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
El Juggernauto said:
RamFan503 said:
El Juggernauto said:
RamFan503 said:

lol, What kind of AR? My uncle bought himself a plastic POS made by Bushmaster 2 years ago on black friday from Cabelas. I told him not to get that junk, and sure enough after a little shooting, it broke and they sent him a metal bodied one.

I know it's not a cheapy. It is actually my son's. I believe it is either a Colt or a Bushmaster but it actually shoots pretty well for a semi-auto when you get used to it. Fun to shoot and pretty deadly when culling out coyotes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
El Juggernauto said:
I have a 1944 8 mm Mauzer K-98, i took it out a few weeks ago, using the original post scope. I hadnt shot it in about a year and that thing was dead on at 100 yards. Put up human paper targets. Got heart, between the eyes and neck. Never shot an AR much. How is the ammo on that $$$ wise? Obama has made ammo scarce over my way for damn near anything

Ammo used to be cheap. Not so much now - almost a buck a round for good ammo when I used to pick up decent cases for $250 for 1000 rounds. I use other rifles for real hunting. My favorite hunting rifle is my Sako 300 UltraMag with a Swarovski scope. It's deadly accurate.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I want to get a progressive loader for my pistols and 223 rounds but it has even become very difficult to get the components for loading. My cousin works with snipers and SWAT and can get brass, but bullets and primers are very scarce these days.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Ya my father in law reloads nearly everything. Outside of .22. He stocked up during the Clinton administration. Lol now
He is loading everything he can. He is scared of what Obama is gonna do. He is kinda a conspiracist. But I went to St.Louis to Cabelas and they didn't have a thing really, sport shooting 12 gauge, some .7mm, that's about it

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
El Juggernauto said:
Ya my father in law reloads nearly everything. Outside of .22. He stocked up during the Clinton administration. Lol now
He is loading everything he can. He is scared of what Obama is gonna do. He is kinda a conspiracist. But I went to St.Louis to Cabelas and they didn't have a thing really, sport shooting 12 gauge, some .7mm, that's about it

Don't need to be a conspiracy nut to be suspicious of what is going on. You're not alone in MO. Every outdoor store is sitting with almost bare shelves when it comes to loaded rounds and components.

I load all my own hunting rounds - mainly because I like the confidence of having all my loads virtually identical and I can create and test loads to find the one that is best for each rifle. I hate taking a second shot or having to track down my food. Fortunately, if I have to track, it's pretty rare. I'd rather not have the animal suffer and want to save my energy for packing the thing out. Lot of mountains out west and we're usually in pretty far from roads.

I bought my wife an older Tikka 270 and she has taken 4 deer with 4 shots with our loads. We have never had to look for one of her deer. Don't want to piss HER off. :sly:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It's rediculous, Walmart has a list you can get on to save ammo as it comes in.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
El Juggernauto said:
It's rediculous, Walmart has a list you can get on to save ammo as it comes in.

So do just about every gun related website in the country. If it has anything to do with ammo, it's a long list.