Any WWE fans watch Raw last night?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
And CM Punks promo at the end?

That was amazing. First time in a while that WWE has made me WANT to tune in the coming weeks.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Wow you made me wanna check out what happened and I was very impressed. Havent seen a "worked shoot" promo in a long time. Heres a good article talking about it:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thejohnreport.net/2011/06/28/the-john-report-my-thoughts-on-cm-punks-promo-from-raw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thejohnreport.net/2011/06/28 ... -from-raw/</a>

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It wasn't worked. Like it was all legit and no one knew what he was gonna say.

But that's a nice site, the John guy is very funny (I go there a lot).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9wnH66KxNo[/youtube]

Angry Ram

Whoa I just noticed he's wearin a Stone Cold t-shirt. :whoa:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Angry Ram said:
It wasn't worked. Like it was all legit and no one knew what he was gonna say.

But that's a nice site, the John guy is very funny (I go there a lot).

Im pretty sure it was worked. Theres gonna continue to be a lot of debate on that, but WWE got people talking about it. Thats all that matters. The part that makes me think it was worked was when he said douchebag and they censored it out. It was like they timed it perfectly. Coincidence? Or did they know he was gonna say that? The goal was to make it all sound real, and hes already really good on the mic.

Angry Ram

Raw has a delay in case anyone drops the F bomb. The Rock had a bday show a month or so ago and he was about to Rock Bottom Michael Cole, who was wearin a Boston Celtics jersey in Miami. But right before he said "Go Heat bitch" but "bitch" was bleeped on t.v. since WWE is now PG show.

When I meant real it was like the ppl in the back had no idea what he was gonna talk about, they just let say w/e he wanted.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Angry Ram said:
Raw has a delay in case anyone drops the F bomb. The Rock had a bday show a month or so ago and he was about to Rock Bottom Michael Cole, who was wearin a Boston Celtics jersey in Miami. But right before he said "Go Heat bitch" but "bitch" was bleeped on t.v. since WWE is now PG show.

When I meant real it was like the ppl in the back had no idea what he was gonna talk about, they just let say w/e he wanted.

Oh ok. Theres no way the WWE writers came up with any of that promo for him. It had to be all him. I still think Vince had to have a pretty good idea about the stuff he was gonna say. If it was an actual shoot promo where Vince had no idea what he was gonna do or say, id imagine that we would see his mic turned off and maybe security would come out and take him away. Punk talked about things that break the "kayfabe" rule, and Vince has to know that it sounds much more legit when the wrestler comes up with it on their own and they get to talk about stuff that may actually piss them off lol. His goal was to make people question whether or not this was real and it worked, and whens the last time WWE was going into a PPV and all the attention was on John Cenas opponent in a title match?