Any Updates On Ogbonnia Okoronkwo?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Just curious if he is going to be healthy enough to play this season or does it look like he will be placed on the IR list? I was very excited about the Rams drafting him and I think he will be a very good addition to the Rams Defense when he does get healthy!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
My guess is he starts the season on IR.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I think even the fact that they would bring in Gallette for a look-see means that they don't think Oko will be ready.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He was my favorite pick in this draft. Can play edge or off the ball in this defense and where the Rams got him I thought was a steal. High motor film, was underrated IMO. So he's my biggest disappointment from camp, personally. Really wanted to see what Wade and company could do with him.

Bummer, but that's football. Injuries suck.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
He was my favorite pick in this draft. Can play edge or off the ball in this defense and where the Rams got him I thought was a steal. High motor film, was underrated IMO. So he's my biggest disappointment from camp, personally. Really wanted to see what Wade and company could do with him.

Bummer, but that's football. Injuries suck.

We're still going to keep him though... Just a matter of time.

Heal fast, sweet prince.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I gotta think this will be a redshirt season for him. He's not going anywhere. Just keep working and come back next year Obo.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Just read where McVay said the Rams have to deal with the loss of veteran ER/OLB'er Ryan Davis who had an Ankle injury early in the Texans game. McVay says it looks like a 2 wk event to it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Just read where McVay said the Rams have to deal with the loss of veteran ER/OLB'er Ryan Davis who had an Ankle injury early in the Texans game. McVay says it looks like a 2 wk event to it.
It looked bad when it happened. A series of holding got him rolled up on.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
This guy was high on my draft board

My board was made of hemp