Any updates on Akers and Jefferson (I thought I read somewhere that he was questionable for tonight’s game?)?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I am guessing Akers will be very questionable for any playing time tonight (But, It would be nice!) but I am really hoping that Jefferson is a full go for tonight’s game!!!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Why would you say Akers is very questionable for tonights game? He played last week and didn't get dinged up. As for Jefferson, he is questionable but McVay said he was very likely playing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Latest update to the injury report is out there usually on Jourdans twitter and posted in the GDT :)

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why would you say Akers is very questionable for tonights game? He played last week and didn't get dinged up. As for Jefferson, he is questionable but McVay said he was very likely playing.
Sorry (My Bad!)! Did not get to see the Rams game last week but it is definitely GREAT to see him playing tonight!!!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Both made great plays.
Not only do the TB CB's have to worry about OBJ & Kupp, but also VJeff deep & Cam on wheel routes.
Akers & VJeff's performances in last night's game gave me a LOT of hope that our offense has enough juice to get us to the NFC Champ game.

Tano

Legend
Both made great plays.
Not only do the TB CB's have to worry about OBJ & Kupp, but also VJeff deep & Cam on wheel routes.
Akers & VJeff's performances in last night's game gave me a LOT of hope that our offense has enough juice to get us to the NFC Champ game.
I just hope our safeties won't get fooled too badly by Brady and Rodgers

However, I really liked Burgess out there last night

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Akers made that Arizona defense very questionable.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honestly think that if Akers can stay healthy he will end up having a great career for the Rams!! Of course this is coming from a Seminole Fan! But, Akers really is special!!!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love what Sony has done.

But man Akers just looks special. Forgot how good he is.