Any surprise players drafted in top 15?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Seems like most mocks have pretty much the same 15-20 players (Joeckel, Fisher, Floyd, Millner, Jordan, Lotulelei, Warmack, Ansah, Lane Johnson, Geno Smith, Jarvis Jones, Kenny Vaccaro, Bjoern Warner, Cooper, Patterson, Richardson, etc) in their mocks but do you think there might be some players (Woods, Warford, Hunt, Hopkins, Hunter, Brown, Nassib, etc) who will surprise the experts and sneak into the top 10-15 picks on a draft Day?

Shawnbb158

Starter
I have a feeling one or possibly both of the corners (Desmond trufant and Xavier Rhodes) will sneak into the top 15.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'll second CB Xavier Rhodes. He looks prime to go to Carolina Panthers but they may be looking at WR or DT w/ their 1st rd pick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram said:
Matt Barkley potentialy

This would be my guess.

Good topic; someone always surprises in the top 15.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Because everyone in the first round seems to be so evenly rated I think this draft will have A LOT of surprises. I don't think anyone knows who will do what with which pick. There's just too many unpredictable things that could happen in this draft.

In addition, this draft could have a huge number if trades. For instance you have a team like San Francisco with like 53 draft choices who believe they are only a player or two away. They need a safety and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they jump above the Rams (another team with an obvious safety need) by trading several of their picks to get Vaccaro. Also MN has two first round picks and needs a replacement for Percy Harvin (which Austin just sitting there). I can see a scenario where they trade up ahead of the Rams to get him.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Lane Johnson to the Lions. He's a 10-15 guy, but might go top 5. Kinda of a surprise.

EJ Manuel to a team like the Jets.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too bad Al Davis is gone. His draft picks were classic "WTF" sometimes. Who knows who he would have picked.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
Matt Barkley potentialy

This would be my guess.

That would not be a surprise to me AT ALL,I would be amazed if he doesn't go top 15.

I think he and Geno go top 15 w/o question IMO the third Qb to go top 15 will be the surprise guy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thordaddy said:
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
Matt Barkley potentialy

This would be my guess.

That would not be a surprise to me AT ALL,I would be amazed if he doesn't go top 15.

I think he and Geno go top 15 w/o question IMO the third Qb to go top 15 will be the surprise guy.

With Kolb, Smith, and perhaps Flynn and Palmer going to QB needy teams I don't know if 3 happens.

Fitzpatrick is still out there too, I think.

Let's hope Palmer and Flynn go elsewhere.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
CGI_Ram said:
Thordaddy said:
CGI_Ram said:
Rabid Ram said:
Matt Barkley potentialy

This would be my guess.

With Kolb, Smith, and perhaps Flynn and Palmer going to QB needy teams I don't know if 3 happens.

Fitzpatrick is still out there too, I think.

Let's hope Palmer and Flynn go elsewhere.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Titans signed Fitzpatrick