Any remaining doubters that QB is our biggest draft need?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Best player available that fits our needs and system. I hope we never reach on any player based on need again.

If the obvious talent, fit and ethic in the first round is line backer, tackle, defensive end, wide receiver or corner back, or whatever, you pull the trigger on that player without hesitation. This team doesn't need a great quarterback to win, they just need a good one, a good offensive line, another wide receiver, a tight end ... there are opportunities to improve this offense abound and that they won't likely all be addressed with the draft.

No matter how you look at it, we'll be looking for a veteran quarterback next year, preferably a game manager that you can rely on. If Foles isn't it, and I think it's pretty obvious at this point that he isn't, they'll be looking for another veteran. If you choose to keep one of our existing backups, that leaves only one of Keenum or Mannion if they do plan on drafting another quarterback. In that light, I think we probably should be evaluating those two seriously as we approach the end of the season, and by that I mean giving Mannion at least a few games somewhere.

It really can't get much worse, can it?