Any Predictions/Thoughts on Any Last Minute Transactions by the Rams before the November 3rd Trade Deadline?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Just curious if you think there is a Player/Position that could help the Rams the remainder of the season and who/what would they consider trading.

dang

Legend
I think the Rams are going to ride out this season with their current roster but an ILB pickup (similar to what they did last season with Corbett) would be comforting.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I think we will be looking at small-scale moves this year, if we do see the Rams invovled in any. Guys we might not have heard of, but that the team has scouted and think fit well in this system. Players that we can acquire without giving up huge assets for, and that will not break the bank when it comes time to re-sign them. This will obviously be a change from the past few years, where Snead has been quite active acquiring "big name" talent .

I could be wrong. But based on the Rams' approach this past off-season - getting rid of Cooks and Gurley at the cost of dead money; hoping the draft capital we already invested in the o-line grows rather than throwing more resources at it (happily, this seems to have been a wise decision!) - it seems management is treating this as a re-tooling (not rebuilding) year. I expect the plan will be to load up again in a year or two to return to heavyweight contender status. We still have talent today, of course. W can compete with anyone when firing on all cylinders and, if the Rams stay healthy and get some luck with things shaking out their way, could go on a nice playoff run. But we are more than a few pieces away from being a top 3 roster this season. I do not think there will be the same appetite this trade deadline to let go of draft capital or acquire players that will need big contracts.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't see any teams trading people unless they're a locker room issue for them or to dump salary. In either case not sure I want that player.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Les is usually aggressive but has no first round picks to trade this year. :ROFLMAO:

Contract will probably eliminate some options too. But I could see him adding lower end (disregarded at large) castoffs like Corbett if they're available. Hope he's on the lookout for LB. :horns::D:horns:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I think the Rams are going to ride out this season with their current roster but an ILB pickup (similar to what they did last season with Corbett) would be comforting.
Who would have ever thought that losing this very late 3rd-day hybrid safety/Lber 2018 7th round selection #48 Travin Howard would have caused the current concerns ongoing @ the weak side ILB'er. In 2019 Howard recorded 14 tackles (12 solo) over the final five games of the year while playing 92 defensive snaps. With regular playing time

Howard was excelling & enjoying first-team snaps through-out the 2020 Training Camp. This was following coming off his very good late five gm 2019 performance @ WS/ILB'er post when Cory Littleton moved over into the MLB post for Troy Reeder in the base defense.

Rams do not have a weak side ILB'er on the active roster. Troy Reeder is a pure MLB'er model. Taylor Rapp is a far more Strong Safety model but would be the likely replacement for Kenny Young if there were a need. Who would fill safety Rapps starting position is an unknown maybe rookie Terrell Burgess?

My very big hope is that veteran ILB'er coach Joe Barry is working hard with the 3 ILB'ers Christain Rozeboom, Derrick Moncrief & Daniel Bituli currently under contract on the PS. Rookie UDFA Rozeboom appears to be the one I see has a future here as a Ram.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm interested in Jarrad Davis of the Lions. I think he could fit Kenny Young's role, and he's fallen down the pecking order in Patrica's defense.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
I'm interested in Jarrad Davis of the Lions. I think he could fit Kenny Young's role, and he's fallen down the pecking order in Patrica's defense.
This is a very intriguing option. His first 2 seasons were very productive.