Any “Obo” Updates?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I am guessing that the Rams will be putting him on IR but I hope I am wrong (I usually am!)! I sure would like to see him and Fowler playing together to see what they can add to the Rams Pass Rush!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Me too. Isn't that he deadline to make a decision in him upon us?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I’m guess this dude will never play...ever. My word.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I follow him on twitter and he definitely seems ready to play. The Rams have a 21 day period to put him on the active roster. I think that’s coming up soon. But I predicted from the start of the season he would probably redshirt this year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup there have been a couple update threads over the past couple of weeks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think the Rams going after Fowler demonstrate they're not crazy high on his ability to impact them this season. I do think they'll activate him at some point simply because he's more talented than some of the guys on their roster, but he's so far behind it's safe to label him a year two impact possibility.

He's a good player, so IMO he will help us down the road. Just unlikely that he's going to amaze this season when he missed so much time. His raw rush skills are not that good.