Any News On Tru

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Won't have a big CB for Patterson, Evans, Jackson, Bryant, but I'll take it.

No.

So you don't think an explosive WR, explosive PR, and explosive RB all in one is worthy of a top 2 round pick?

Maybe I'm easily impressed but if you add in the yardage and TDs he lost to stupid penalties last season, that was a pretty badass rookie season considering the team he was on and the QB he had.

Well, we'll see this season.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Gaines shutdown Evans last year, 4 receptions 8 yards so I'm more interested in seeing
if he is really that good than being concerned about drop off at the position. He may end up making it a hard decision to take him out of the line up.

Gaines shutdown Evans last year, 4 receptions 8 yards so I'm more interested in seeing
if he is really that good than being concerned about drop off at the position. He may end up making it a hard decision to take him out of the line up.

To be fair Manziel had an injured thumb, probably shouldn't of been playing in that game. Next best WR (best in terms of draft position) Jordan Matthews had a 7 reception, 123 yard, 1 TD game.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Joyner is NOT the answer outside. He will continue to work the Nickel spot, and IMO, it's McGee or Gaines. What this does, is open up the spot for either Reid or Roberson to sneak their way onto the 53 man unit. Best case scenario, if this in fact is a 6 week injury, it puts Johnson out until the 1st or 2nd week of Oct. That could end up making him the Designated for return IR guy. And could impact what they ultimately do with Barrett Jones.

This injury could have a major ripple effect on the make up of the roster.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
To be fair Manziel had an injured thumb, probably shouldn't of been playing in that game. Next best WR (best in terms of draft position) Jordan Matthews had a 7 reception, 123 yard, 1 TD game.

I see your point but since he still went 24 for 35 -69%-, I'm hoping it was more due to Gaines ' ability.