Any New Rams Tomorrow?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Does anyone think the Rams will be signing any Free Agents (Wisniewski, Blalock, etc) or making any trades (Foles, etc) tomorrow or do you think the Rams will take their time before they make their 1st signings?

If so, who are you predicting? I am hoping for Wisniewski IF the price is right!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
klgeSXY.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Think we'll be seeing Foles coming in, I think it might take a little while for us to finagle Wisniewski, if we even can.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Wisniewski, Blalock, and resign Barks and we'll be golden and won't have to enter the draft handicapped to one unit of the team and letting every other team know what we're gonna do.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I don't foresee any splashes coming from our front office. We've spent a lot on the FA's we've signed in the past, we just don't have a lot of room to do it this year.

FRO

Legend
Nah we won't see anything tomorrow. I think we take our time.

TexasRam

Legend
The signing of Sanchez allows chippy to have insurance in
Case he can't get
Mariota.
So Foles is gonna get shopped big time to get draft pick firepower. If we are really serious about Foles I can see that deal getting done soon and at least some more news about talks with rams about Foles, Tommorrow.

We also will hear talks about the rams bringing in some interior lineman for sure.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Tomorrow, tomorrow I love ya tomorrow
You're only a day away ...

90d.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Foles would be the biggest splash, obviously.

The oline holes will be interesting.
Barks? Weis?

I'd be very surprised if Britt isn't signed. I haven't heard any news or talk about him, but he seems to have a home here.

I still think Kendricks will be gone. Someone will pay more than we will, with Cook locked up. NE? ATL? MINNY?

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wisniewski, Blalock, and resign Barks and we'll be golden and won't have to enter the draft handicapped to one unit of the team and letting every other team know what we're gonna do.

Add Foles to the mix with a FAIR trade and I will be a very happy Rams Fan!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'd be happy with the names mentioned. Center/Guard/Tackle and backup QB are the biggest needs. Wis,Blalock,Barks, and Foles fill them all. Then back to BPA in the draft.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
At least 2 of Blalock, Wiz, Barksdale would be nice. Britt would be amazing. If we could manage all 4, I'd be ecstatic

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I can't articulate quite why - no source or anything - but I think Wis to the Rams is a done deal. I think we made him at least a top 10 and probably top 5 paid center.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I can't articulate quite why - no source or anything - but I think Wis to the Rams is a done deal. I think we made him at least a top 10 and probably top 5 paid center.
Do you have a source @12intheBox ? Not asking you to reveal it just trying to get a handle on your post. Is it a "feeling" you have or something more substantiated?