Any locals see Kurt around town this morning?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

@kurt13warner: In the LOU, hanging with my oldest son - getting all our favs #DonutPalace #SmoothieKing & now church b4 a little Rams camp! Good day!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The same Curt Warner i drafted in my '99 FF draft? The one the commish spelled wrong and everyone said "who?" and laughed at me for drafting and were trying to trade for by week 4?
THAT guy?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The same Curt Warner i drafted in my '99 FF draft? The one the commish spelled wrong and everyone said "who?" and laughed at me for drafting and were trying to trade for by week 4?
THAT guy?

Funny FF story.......I knew a guy who was in a league where you didn't draft, the players got automatically "dealt" to you. This was just before the 2002 season. He got Warner, Faulk, and Bruce.

He ran his mouth a lot about how he was going to wipe everyone out......LOL didn't work out that way of course.