Another Uni idea

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
I have been thinking of updating the gold to a more modern neon yellow look. I am no photo shop expert, but thought I would share the concept. Let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

• todd-gurley.jpg
    todd-gurley.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 645

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have been thinking of updating the gold to a more modern neon yellow look. I am no photo shop expert, but thought I would share the concept. Let me know your thoughts.

I recall a picture of a Dark blue helmet with chrome horns behind Demoffs desk. Maybe they are thinking to do away with the yellow?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No offense intended but that is freaking scary. That yellow reminds me a bit of the shecock green. :puke:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How did I miss this??? Did you come up with this?? DAMN that crap is DOPE!! I really liked the color rush unis. They did need the contrast that this pic shows though. Love it.
Yeah, I made it after the game when they started posting pics. It would make a nice away uniform, IMO.
But yeah, thanks!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
No Neon . No glitter . No glow in the dark sparkles

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Bump!!! Just saw this on NFLN. What's with the white face mask? Do they know something we don't?
0310161748-1.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Neon colors are sickening. Goal should be a look that can stand the test of time, not idiotic trends to please the masses.

Gotta admit the color rush jerseys look pretty nice with dark pants.

IMO take the Rams '99 away jerseys and change the blue to match the helmet. Would be classy, simple, and best lookin uni in NFL.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

Oh now I get why you call yourself "Jersey"Ram. :)