Another reason to love McVay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
To think we could have drafted both Garcon and Jackson in 2008. Donnie Avery was the guy instead :(

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Desean is 30 yrs old now. It's quite possible that an ounce of maturity has arrived.

Zero

Pro Bowler
And here's another reason:
"He's done a phenomenal job game-planning all season, barely getting any sleep day in and day out to make sure he has the best possible game plan, understands the defense that he's attacking inside and out and getting guys in a position to be successful," quarterback Kirk Cousins said Jan. 2, per Chris Lingebach of CBS DC.

"I could be here a long time talking about Sean's help in my development and his ability to call plays for our offense and lead our offense. In the 2015 offseason I was coming off a year when I had been benched halfway through and was going into the next year with the chance to really only compete as a backup. I was a little disappointed with that and Sean was a great encourager through that process, challenging me to stay the course. I think his belief in me and his support and his encouragement was what enabled me to eventually have the opportunities that I had." -Kirk Cousins

Curt760

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Curt760
Desean Jackson is an LA boy too. He can mentor Tavon on how to get open. Garcon is older but he still gets open and does everything well and he can mentor all the receivers. Both knowing the offensive is huge. Hope we get both of them. Reed would be a fantasy, is he available?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Desean Jackson is an LA boy too. He can mentor Tavon on how to get open. Garcon is older but he still gets open and does everything well and he can mentor all the receivers. Both knowing the offensive is huge. Hope we get both of them. Reed would be a fantasy, is he available?
Reed is not available, I'm excited to see these guys work with Higbee.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd prefer Garcon to DJax.
With the $$ its going to take to sign him, I cant see having that much tied up in 2 tiny WR.
Lets get Garcon, and have McVay mentor TA in to the Djax role.
Let Cooper and Spruce handle the slot duties

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Reed is not available, I'm excited to see these guys work with Higbee.

Even if he was available, Reed is an awesome TE, but he is also one big head-shot away from being the next Austin Collie.

And Higbee should flourish in this offense.

bluecoconuts

Legend

DeSean Jackson also has a lot of ties to LA Gangs, so that's gonna be a hard no from me. I don't want that anywhere near our receivers, especially someone like Austin.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I'd prefer Garcon to DJax.
With the $$ its going to take to sign him, I cant see having that much tied up in 2 tiny WR.
Lets get Garcon, and have McVay mentor TA in to the Djax role.
Let Cooper and Spruce handle the slot duties

Garcon actually makes more than Desean and he is 6'0 so its not like he is a giant. They are both 30, but DeSean still has that explosive ability to take the top off the defense.

DeSean Jackson also has a lot of ties to LA Gangs, so that's gonna be a hard no from me. I don't want that anywhere near our receivers, especially someone like Austin.

Some unsubstantiated reporting when he was leaving philly I don'y know how much I buy that.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a cal fan, i have a love and hate relationship with desean. he's often foolish. When I think of him, I think of that time he fumbled while celebrating too early going in for the td.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Vernon Davis is a free agent and I wouldn't mind seeing him be a guy brought in here.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Garcon or Jackson would be good for our offense and young wr on the field.