Another over-hyped whimpering prima donna...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The Miami Dolphins’ 2015 season is off to a rocky start.

The franchise fired head coach Joe Philbin on Monday following the team’s third loss in four games this weekend, but that’s not the only revelation to come out of South Beach.

Former Texas A&M quarterback Ryan Tannehill reportedly told Dolphins practice squad players on Saturday “to enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy” after being chastised following multiple interceptions.

First reported by National Football Post, Tannehill’s been bad-mouthing his teammates for weeks, according to sources.

Philbin came to Tannehill’s defense and told practice squad players to avoid talking negative toward Tannehill.

The quarterback doesn’t have anyone in his corner now...

What a jerk-off !!! Bet his hot wife is thinking of switching to Nick Foles...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

haha, philbin was scared tannehill would go awol crying to mama because other players were mean to him. no wonder they cut this stiff to the kerb. the new interim coach made it clear in no uncertain terms that players will be challenged in practice. no wonder tannehill blows hard. too concerned about getting the last word in instead of tying to get better and torching the practice squad players to shut them up.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The whole Dolphins locker room is a mess. Despite our challenges, at least Fisher knows how to build a locker room and avoids douchebags that poison it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ukong-suhs-postgame-defines-state-of-dolphins

Ndamukong Suh's series of "next question" answers at the podium on Sunday were the perfect way to illustrate the current state of the Miami Dolphins.

He refused to answer a question about the gear he wore to practice earlier this week -- according to the Miami Herald, he donned sneakers for practice which was viewed as a shot at embattled defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle -- and he refused to answer a question about why the defense gets off to so many slow starts.

This comes on the heels of what NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Sunday. Coyle was subjected to a closed-door meeting where players aired their grievances about his scheme and puzzling personnel decisions.

The major problem with spending big in free agency is that it creates otherworldly expectations. That, and it rarely works out over teams that draft and develop to a schematic fit.

But the Dolphins are an example of a team where everything is broken, from the unhappy and mismanaged personnel right up to offensive and defensive schemes that appear completely broken.

Their game against the Jets in London, which dropped them to 25th in total offense and 30th in total defense, was quite possibly the only way to sum it up better than Suh did. Outside of wideout Jarvis Landry, it looked like no one wanted to be there. Todd Bowles hurled the same blitzes at Ryan Tannehill down after down and they weren't adjusted. Chris Ivory thrashed through the defense, pinballing off more than $200 million worth of talent.

Now, the next question is simple: Who will stay to fix this, and who will go?

jjab360

Legend
I don't care what anyone says, that was a dumb signing from the start.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The whole Dolphins locker room is a mess. Despite our challenges, at least Fisher knows how to build a locker room and avoids douchebags that poison it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ukong-suhs-postgame-defines-state-of-dolphins

Ndamukong Suh's series of "next question" answers at the podium on Sunday were the perfect way to illustrate the current state of the Miami Dolphins.

He refused to answer a question about the gear he wore to practice earlier this week -- according to the Miami Herald, he donned sneakers for practice which was viewed as a shot at embattled defensive coordinator Kevin Coyle -- and he refused to answer a question about why the defense gets off to so many slow starts.

This comes on the heels of what NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Sunday. Coyle was subjected to a closed-door meeting where players aired their grievances about his scheme and puzzling personnel decisions.

The major problem with spending big in free agency is that it creates otherworldly expectations. That, and it rarely works out over teams that draft and develop to a schematic fit.

But the Dolphins are an example of a team where everything is broken, from the unhappy and mismanaged personnel right up to offensive and defensive schemes that appear completely broken.

Their game against the Jets in London, which dropped them to 25th in total offense and 30th in total defense, was quite possibly the only way to sum it up better than Suh did. Outside of wideout Jarvis Landry, it looked like no one wanted to be there. Todd Bowles hurled the same blitzes at Ryan Tannehill down after down and they weren't adjusted. Chris Ivory thrashed through the defense, pinballing off more than $200 million worth of talent.

Now, the next question is simple: Who will stay to fix this, and who will go?
Think, " Fire-Sale!";) Every year, it seems, Miami finds a way to shoot themselves in the foot!:D
OFF TOPIC Question. How many Hollywood types, Movie Stars, Rock Stars etc. are Part owners in the Miami Dolphins!? IDK!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Why does the name Albert Haynesworth come into my small brain cell?:bueller:
That's exactly who comes to mind. Suh was man among boys playing at Nebraska and early in his career at Detroit, but as soon as he got paid, he stopped caring. It's quite evident in his play this season and last season. What a waste of talent...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Shut the fuck up, Tannehill. I can't believe I used to like you. Fuck you for screwing with my fantasy team. Thank fucking fate for Mariota.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Well, ok, what were they saying to Tannehill? I think if I am getting ripped by some also-ran on the practice squad, after a period of time, I may consider firing back with the most obvious cut down available. "Enjoy your practice squad check" seems appropriate if this is the case. And BTW, it's hardly "I f'ed your Momma" or something, seems pretty tame to me.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, ok, what were they saying to Tannehill? I think if I am getting ripped by some also-ran on the practice squad, after a period of time, I may consider firing back with the most obvious cut down available. "Enjoy your practice squad check" seems appropriate if this is the case. And BTW, it's hardly "I f'ed your Momma" or something, seems pretty tame to me.

True. I can understand being annoyed by taunts from guys only sort of on the team.

That being said - part of being the starting QB is being a team leader. And team leaders should rise above that.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
The QB should never bad-mouth his teammates. He should grab them by the scruffs of the neck and say "You want to rip me? Do better. We all need to do better, and if this team is so bad, sack up and fucking do something to make it better. That's what I'm trying to do every fucking day. Make the roster. Make a difference. Then talk all the shit you want to me."

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dolphins are what happens when you have a complete lack of leadership at the top. Philbin never had the force of personality to be a great head coach, it's a different skill set IMO to run the whole thing. Add an owner that listens to a panel of advisors vice having a strong football core running his team and they look a lot like the Rams did under Georgia. They were discussing the Phins all day yesterday on NFL channel radio and the owner took a beating.

Then who do they promote to the head coach position? Dan Campbell, their TE coach who has very little experience. The guy reportedly has the things Philbin lacks from a leadership/presence perspective, however it is gonna be tough for a guy to succeed who lacks the experience a new head coach typically has.

Lastly they're going to fire the defensive coordinator it seems as well, after the defensive players whined about his two-gap approach and how they want him to switch to one-gap. Inmates running the asylum man, it's some sad business.