Another big one tonight. MNF. Lets go Giants.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
It's very rare that I stay up late for an NFL game unless its the Rams but I think this one is important enough to justify it. I also think it'll be a good game. Come on Giants!!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you fucking kidding me

bluecoconuts

Legend
Honestly, and maybe it's just me, but the more I watch RG3 the less impressed of him I become. The offense he's running is so simple and gimmicky, it's basically the new Wildcat. The Wildcat took everyone by surprise and the Dolphins got a playoff spot and 11-5 record. Then everyone studied tape over the offseason and the Dolphins were figured out. This is essentially the exact same thing, and that's what helps RG3 put up these big numbers. It's far more the team around him and the playcalling than his skill that is putting up those numbers.

I mean he's a skilled player, he's got talent for sure. But he's not running a complex offense that requires quick progressions and perfect throws. He's running a pistol offense with a lot of quick screens that'll eventually benefit with a long pass over top when the secondary is trying to cheat. Teams will key in on that over the offseason, and RG3 is going to have to almost learn an entire new offense. He pretty much never plays under center.

Just don't buy into the hype. It's not even trying to be a big hater because we get a draft pick, I just am not impressed by that style.

Also Booger seems to be trying to give the game to Washington. Rams don't even need to be playing for him to screw them.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Giants/Redskins game

I think I just witnessed a ref leaving the field because he just did or almost has shat himself. :sly:

Check at 4:25 left in the 2nd quarter.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ref that left the game at the 4:25 mark had to go poopie I think. hahaha

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Should be 10-3. Lucky assholes.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's ok. Eli fixing to get a FG before the half.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ramhusker said:
It's ok. Eli fixing to get a FG before the half.

See?

And that ref must of not made it to the bathroom on time! :sly:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Re: Giants/Redskins game

Ramhusker said:
I think I just witnessed a ref leaving the field because he just did or almost has shat himself. :sly:

Check at 4:25 left in the 2nd quarter.
Huh?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I love how half the stadium is filled w/ Giants fans.

C'mon Giants. Get 'em. (get it?)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

They said he was injured but no one checked him out on the sideline. He stopped, talked to a coach, then walked off like he had a britches problem. :lol:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Ramhusker said:
They said he was injured but no one checked him out on the sideline. He stopped, talked to a coach, then walked off like he had a britches problem. :lol:

Bo,,, I swear I was just thinking the same thing when I watched that ref walk off like he had a load in his pants. :lmao:

The flu has been going around.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

load or no load ... ref's still STINK !!! :ww: