Angry Ram's Nerdy Movie Adventure- The Amazing Spider-Man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I got back from it a few hours ago, and it was really good, surprised me even. I read some reviews and said it was dull and not that good, but after watching, I can't believe I looked that much into a review. Back to the movie, it was very comic-y, which is a good thing. Peter Parker isn't this depressed/emo/down on life type of guy in the other Spidey movies. He doesn't cry a lot (only during death scenes). He has more of a "lets get this bitch done" personality. His girl isn't like Mary Jane, all weak and always gets taken hostage that Spidey has to save.

Comic book movies to me stand out if they have that geek out moment, and this one does. SPOILER! It's when he's on the roof and about to make the leap onto the cranes.

So go see it! And don't listen to all the uppity movie critics. Take it from me, your friendly neighborhood ROD nerd.