Andy Benoit All-22 Breaks down Defensive call vs Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Staley is a badass. I'll bet he adjusts off of that too anticipating how Tampa will try to attack that.

One thing in Tampa's favor IMO is Brady. He's also smart and so quick with his reads (not to mention the weapons he's got) that it's gonna be a big test for Staley and the secondary. I think we'll limit them just a question of how much and how ugly it will be on the other side lol.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Staley is a badass. I'll bet he adjusts off of that too anticipating how Tampa will try to attack that.

One thing in Tampa's favor IMO is Brady. He's also smart and so quick with his reads (not to mention the weapons he's got) that it's gonna be a big test for Staley and the secondary. I think we'll limit them just a question of how much and how ugly it will be on the other side lol.

I have been fighting the feeling all week to say I feel good about this matchup.

Brady won’t out run our defense... he’s not Wilson or Murray with the legs... so it really comes down to the X’s and O’s. And, you’re right... got to respect Brady there.

Can we win that chess match?

I think we do. And... I feel a chance to beat these guys solidly. This defense is feeling it and I wouldn’t want to be in their way right now.

Man, I hope I’m right. Let’s do it.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Imho our D is better than Brady, we have a chance..

Our O line with injury etc vs their front D line ,not good imho.

We're going to need our D to come thru big time.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

for those that don't want to have to use their phone.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Everyone keeps touting Brady and forgets Arians ALWAYS prepares differently for the Rams. Other than Shanahan, Arians is the most adept at attacking a defense's weaknesses.

To me and most Bucs fans, the key is whether or not Ali Marpet escapes concussion protocol. Weakness on the offensive line limits every offense and they are immensely better with Marpet active. This matchup is, to me, the greatest litmus test of Staley's scheme