Andrew Whitworth is The Best Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Adam Timmerman, Tom Nutten, Ray Agnew, Robert Jones, Kurt Warner....a lot of great FAs on that title team.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Adam Timmerman, Tom Nutten, Ray Agnew, Robert Jones, Kurt Warner....a lot of great FAs on that title team.
You threw me off with Robert Jones. You Bastard!

There was a Rams' LB named Robert Jones who signed as a free agent from the Cowboys but he was not on the '99 Team.

Then I realized you meant Mike Jones; and had to type this because Mike Jones made The Tackle.

fearsomefour

Legend
You threw me off with Robert Jones. You Bastard!

There was a Rams' LB named Robert Jones who signed as a free agent from the Cowboys but he was not on the '99 Team.

Then I realized you meant Mike Jones; and had to type this because Mike Jones made The Tackle.
Doh.
Only the biggest play in the history of the Rams and I messed the name up.....
I....am.....an....ass....

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Perhaps Whitworth has an argument for second best. The best overall free agent signing in Rams history is Kurt Warner.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Perhaps Whitworth has an argument for second best. The best overall free agent signing in Rams history is Kurt Warner.

Warner was the best, out of the blue, signing in the history of the NFL. You really can’t make anything up to match his story of leading the Rams to the NFL championship.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Marshall Faulk

Free Agent signing.

I think if your talking about on & off the Field Andrew Whitworth is tough to beat.2021 is a New season,so will see what he comes up with.DJ1 is going to be good for The Rams total image in the LA community .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

jjab360

Legend
It might be recency bias but I can't think of any FA signings that were better. Obviously Woods was a huge one as well, but I don't think we have nearly the success we've had without Whitworth and not just because of his play but his leadership as well.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Ram player acquired as FA who has the most All Pro selections....?

Johnny Hekker!

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
It'd be awesome if we could keep him in a coaching or mentoring capacity after retiring, but he has a silky voice and great personality so he'll probably end up in media. I could see him doing great color commentary also.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ram player acquired as FA who has the most All Pro selections....?

Johnny Hekker!
Interesting. Les Snead(scouting)does an excellent job signing udrfa.

I’d say Johnny being a Rookie is a little different though.