Andrew Whitworth is The Best Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This article makes me think Joseph Noteboom could play LT in 2021 ?

Best 5 players. Where is Brian Allen ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It’s a process.Whitworth no spring chicken.Just like where this group is already. —Great Leadership & Mentoring.First step was willingness.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
This article makes me think Joseph Noteboom could play LT in 2021 ?

Best 5 players. Where is Brian Allen ?

The possible candidates for center are either in quarantine or in the witness protection program.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The possible candidates for center are either in quarantine or in the witness protection program.

Freaking funny. It leaves things to our imagination.I actually HATE Brian Allen in so many ways.
I’ll stick to the positives here. He is a Ram & he has started at Center.Plus if he was the starter I would not have a problem with it if that was the decision.I hold that to reserve until I had more info on how he looks & the options they passed on.

The observation to me right now is Brian Allen was not mentioned in the offensive line training.The cool thing is there are 5 OLineman competing & pushing each other as teammates.Whitworth is a GREAT Mentor. He goes back to the Willie Anderson’s of the day.
—Noteboom is my favorite player just for the fact he cameback & started from day 1 2020.He proved me wrong.
I saw when he cameback from injury again he played well at LT.

Last edited:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is definitely going to go down as one of the best Rams ever, despite the (relative) short amount of time in horns.

It's bonkers that he wanted to stay in Cincy, didn't cost that much, is as good as he is, the leader he is, and that organization didn't step up to sign him??? Crazy

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's bonkers that he wanted to stay in Cincy, didn't cost that much, is as good as he is, the leader he is, and that organization didn't step up to sign him??? Crazy
This
1,000,000 X this
He's everything you could ask for in a player

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
best FA signing ever? Bruh... ~Marshall
Kurt Warner - If nothing else admiral,unless your talking the underrated Tom Nutten.He was undersized,but he solidified the offensive line.Playing next to Orlando Pace.Once he was done Warner & Bulger took a beating.

—Truth was Adam Timmerman was at his prime coming over from Green Bay.GB got The Rams back because JZ & Shaw didn’t protect that DT/DE from Ohio St.

Just found this list.I don’t agree with it though.I guess Andrew Whitworth must win a SuperBowl?

Just found this list

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Big Whitworth is as GOOD as it GETS
Has always given Back. I think Russell won it in 2020 & Big Caleb DE in 2019
Whitworth won NFL man of the year in 2018. Here is to winning The SuperBowl & Big Whit going out in style as NFL Man of the year.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just cool seeing the relationships & respect.Talib was a big part of The Rams going to The SuperBowl. Peters
had to go,RAMsey is The Dawg.
I liked how Mcvay & Wade were straight up with Talib though. He keeps it REAL. Got 2 love it.

View: https://youtu.be/xu7N1YjqwIE