Andrew Luck to IR, won’t play in 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Although Luck is hoping to be ready for training camp, he wouldn't reveal when he might be ready to throw an NFL football.

"When the time is right, I'll pick it up," Luck said, via NFL.com.

Luck has been throwing smaller footballs to work on his throwing motion.

In related news, Indianapolis scouts have been seen at the Billy Barty Academy Pro Day recently.

Colts GM Chris Ballard was buoyed by the feedback his scouts gave him.

colts-football.jpg

"Look. with Andrew's status up in the air, we felt it was wise to take a look at all of our options. And what we found was encouraging. There was a TON of talent there, at the BBA. Guys were moving there little legs, and just getting after it." Said Ballard, clearly weighing his draft options.

7524591_orig.jpg

"If it becomes clear that Andrew is proficient with the little footballs....let's just say, the Indianapolis Colts are going to be one step ahead in ushering in a new era. We'll dwarf the rest of the league with all of our new weapons!"

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think it's way too early for that conclusion, and I disagree with it.

How about now?

"There is a timetable but I'm not going to share it with you guys," Luck said, via NFL.com. "I've very, very confident and very, very optimistic I'm going to be absolutely fine and come back better than I was. I'll be a better quarterback, a better teammate, a better person and I'm very confident."

Hmmmmm..........that doesn't actually sound confident.

20 months after he originally underwent shoulder surgery.

20 months later he can't throw a football. That's not just bad it's scary bad horrible bad.

It means he cannot pass a physical. It's only April, and there is plenty of time but this looks poor for the Colts.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about now?

That Luck hasn't lived up to his hype? Yes, it's the same answer. I hope his shoulder doesn't end his career, but if it does, it's unfortunate. He made lemonade out of lemons for years in Indy.