Andrew Luck Speaks About His Comeback From Injury

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I made a snot bubble full of laugh air!!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I don't get it. Do I have to have listened to Andrew Luck before to understand it or something?

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
yes, that would help.

Ok, I did. This is now hilarious.

Luck's voice is about as deep as Jocko Willink's voice. I swear, both of those guys must have been on steroids all throughout puberty to get voices that deep.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I lol'd. That neckbearded MFer lmao.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Spot on. I cannot stand to hear him speak. Michelle Beadle laughs every time they play a clip of him speaking on that "Get Up" show that apparently nobody but me watches in the morning, haha.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Spot on. I cannot stand to hear him speak. Michelle Beadle laughs every time they play a clip of him speaking on that "Get Up" show that apparently nobody but me watches in the morning, haha.

i can't watch it, but then it was basketball/baseball season so i had no interest in what they were talking about. i'll give it another go when the nfl regular season begins.

i'd have to say the wingo and golic show was the worst show ever aired on tv. they were insufferable together. only saw it a couple of times when it began. once they were talking about the rams and they spent 90% of the time talking about mcvay's beard. losers. switched it off and never went back.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
i can't watch it, but then it was basketball/baseball season so i had no interest in what they were talking about. i'll give it another go when the nfl regular season begins.

i'd have to say the wingo and golic show was the worst show ever aired on tv. they were insufferable together. only saw it a couple of times when it began. once they were talking about the rams and they spent 90% of the time talking about mcvay's beard. losers. switched it off and never went back.

I like Jalen Rose on that show. He usually has good, insightful commentary. Beadle always looks like she just rolled outta bed with a hangover...which I can identify with, lol. She has less filter than most and I dig it. Not a huge fan of Greenberg and his pathetic attempt at a beard.....

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Most overrated thing since Tupac and Whataburger.
Wow! I'm impressed @Rynie, I believe you are the first Texican to ever realize that Whataburger is just plain bad food.

(y)

Flint

Pro Bowler
Seems to be a long line of talk show guys telling us that Luck is still a top 10 qb.
Gottlieb went on an on about the guy, how he brought the colts franchise back. This kinda shit drives me nuts, Peyton and the colts won that division every year til he hurt his neck, he had surgery and the colts stunk which enabled them to get Luck. The next year they were the colts again and went to the playoffs with Luck. Then there was the great comeback in the playoffs against the Chiefs, the Chiefs were killing them then both starting corners and Jamaal Charles get hurt. They can’t run the clock and they can’t stop anything, colts win.
I don’t hate Luck, I think he’s a good qb and a nice guy but is he ever going to be the heir apparent ? Are we ever going to talk about him as a qb? All the talking heads were going on about his crappy o-lines, his terrible wr’s, the awful coaching and front office.
Bradford has had all the same issues and he’s now labeled as a fragile guy who never lived up to his draft status.
Luck looked like he has a ways to go to to get back and who knows if he gets there.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Whataburger is pretty awesome. I prefer Culver’s though.
Whataburger is edible. That's it. People here act like its the most incredible thing on Earth. It's not. Hell, Sonic has better burgers than Whataburger, and sonic is bad.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whataburger is edible. That's it. People here act like its the most incredible thing on Earth. It's not. Hell, Sonic has better burgers than Whataburger, and sonic is bad.
I like Braum's Burgers better than Sonic or Whataburger