And the award for dumbest Rams tweet goes to…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Just 1 of many way off takes on this years team. More proof that the media is anything but experts.

TexasRam

Legend
It was so bad that the Rams had to ultimately bench Stafford.

Stafford's backup Wentz then was able to miraculously connect to 22 year old Nacua - resulting in all time NFL records for receptions and yards for the young WR.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good ol' shitshowtimes. :laugh3:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think Stinson Bennett was a big part of that.If you look at when & what happened.

The thing was that The Rams really had to put out the fire & make it not a big deal & effect the team.

Who knows about Rypien Either. Cam Akers & Van Jefferson we’re suppose to be the Leaders. What happened to them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is Stetson even on the team?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Thank God they signed Wentz so that they could beat the 9ers for once! (Blue font) lol

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Stafford's stance on cell phones in the locker room wouldn't even be a "thing" if Kelly hadn't gone public and brought attention to it.

And now she's fueling more attention to the "jersey ban" issue by publicly sharing her feelings about it.

God bless Matt Stafford for being supportive of his wife. But man, sometimes I bet he'd prefer that she do a little less to stir the pot of controversy.