And Suh wasn't drunk?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

Horns of Gold said:
Hard to imagine a drinking fountain being so close to a road.

drunk.gif

Cars can be driven quite far off road too.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wow. Not a good autumn for this guy. What an imbecile.

:nono:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
In Portland there are drinking fountains all along the downtown streets. They used to run constantly. Now they have equiped most of them with valves. In case anyone gave a shit.

As to Suh. Pretty amazing. All you used to hear around here was how nice of a young man he was. Did the money change him or was it always an act so he could get that big NFL deal. I wonder also if the mentality in the Detroit locker room has anything to do with it. Their coach strikes me as kind of an A-hole.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And what's up with the 1970 Chevy? Reminds me of when JR Rider got busted smoking pot in the back of a mid 70's Dodge. What? Was the Escalade in the shop?

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
And what's up with the 1970 Chevy? Reminds me of when JR Rider got busted smoking pot in the back of a mid 70's Dodge. What? Was the Escalade in the shop?

Why not a '70 Chevy? Wish they were more specific.....but '70 was a good year for Chevys. I had a '68 Impala convertible 327 powerglide....sure wish I could have kept it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
squeaky wheel said:
RamFan503 said:

Why not a '70 Chevy? Wish they were more specific.....but '70 was a good year for Chevys. I had a '68 Impala convertible 327 powerglide....sure wish I could have kept it.

Depends. Was it an oxidized metalic blue Chevy with torn vinyl seats? One has to wonder.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
One thing's for sure. It's seen better days.

Chevelle.

detroit+lions+003.JPG

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:

Chevelle.

detroit+lions+003.JPG

SS no less. I stand corrected. Cool ride. Or so it was.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Chevelle.

detroit+lions+003.JPG

SS no less. I stand corrected. Cool ride. Or so it was.

Still is a cool ride. That's the beauty of it's technology. Will be back on the street within a month.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think Suh is a lousy driver. He did the same thing at Nebraska. He went down the street bouncing off of several vehicles, curbs, and light poles. He wasn't drunk then either I don't think.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
squeaky wheel said:
That's the beauty of it's technology. Will be back on the street within a month.

True words. No uni-body there.