Analysis on Quinn - Are Sacks in the Near Future?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Williams has fixed a D that wasn't broke and it ain't working. I agree, the 3 man rushes are just silly. Get Donald in there, rush 4-5, and crush that QB!

Bold prediction? 3 sacks and another JJ pick six this week.

Irish

Starter
I Defy anyone, to try and convince me, that the lack of Chris Long on the field doesn't play a large part in, Quinn's lack of productivity! Teams just don't worry as much about Hayes and Sims, as they would have to 'Fear' Long! Quinn and Long are like 'Yin and Yang' They make each other!
By that logic, JJ Watt should be struggling without Clowney on the other side, yet he finds ways to dominate and change the game.

Superstar game breakers find ways to get it done.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I Defy anyone, to try and convince me, that the lack of Chris Long on the field doesn't play a large part in, Quinn's lack of productivity! Teams just don't worry as much about Hayes and Sims, as they would have to 'Fear' Long! Quinn and Long are like 'Yin and Yang' They make each other!
Black lightning and white thunder, baby!

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Quinn will adjust to the extra attention - it is the team's fourth game on Sunday. I am just worried that Williams tries to get too clever and the Eagles put up quick points

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Eagles are only starting two of their original front 5 and one of them is playing a different position. Quinn is looking just as fierce but he's being held and double teamed and not getting any help. The talent is completely there on this defense! something has got to give. So if Williams and that front 7 cant figure out what their fucking problem is after having 2 weeks off then screw it prepare for 5-11 and hope for a damn high draft pick.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A part of me thinks that maybe Fisher and GW have been holding back some of the defensive schemes until division play starts in week 6.
Glass half full opinion.