AN Interesting draft from Drafttek.Com.... Includes a move up by the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Absolutely agree. I think they're going Qb if they stay and rb if they trade down. Jerry likes offense. E.E would be right in his wheel house.

They're defense has holes, but they played better than I expected them to last year.
But they are having some problems with some of the parts of last year's defense. (Gregory, Hardy, Lee, etc) I think Dallas goes all in on defense and hopes someone comes a calling to give them a pick or 2 more to get even more. Everyone trying to say they are going QB. I really don't buy it. They go defense in first and then RB in 2nd and then defense the rest of the way out.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Id be happy if it worked put this way. I'd trust them to know what they're doing anyway actually, but f they stand pat and take Lynch I'll be down with that too!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
But they are having some problems with some of the parts of last year's defense. (Gregory, Hardy, Lee, etc) I think Dallas goes all in on defense and hopes someone comes a calling to give them a pick or 2 more to get even more. Everyone trying to say they are going QB. I really don't buy it. They go defense in first and then RB in 2nd and then defense the rest of the way out.
+1