An appeal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
Some of you may know this guy from various mailing lists or bulletin boards. He was a member of the Rampagers at one point and posted on several others.

Pete Rieker

55 Danbury Road

Lancaster,Pa. 17601

petercriek@comcast.net

I have known him for about 20 years now. He is as passionate about the team as any of us knuckleheads and crazies. He has made a trip to St. Louis almost every year since they moved here.

He also has terminal cancer and has about 4-6 months to live and will probably not see another football season.

I have reached out to some people in the Rams organization to send him some messages of good will and thanks for his passion toward the team.

What I would appreciate is some notes, emails, letters or whatever from some or all of you to him in order to both just acknowledge that he won't be forgotten and/or that we all appreciate his passion and love for the team.

We are all bound together by this Blue and Gold football team and whether or not you ever interacted with him or read his posts is well beyond the point . He is a truly great guy, great fan and I want to somehow send him off this planet in good spirits.

Please give this all your consideration and I will forever be grateful to all of you.

Jim Fadler
Follow me on twi

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Someone like Pete Rieker is cool in my books. At the end of the day, we're all fans, and anyone who is as passionate about the Rams as the people here will always be appreciated by fellow Rams fans like myself.

Not entirely sure what else to say, but he will be remembered.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
jimitroutboy said:
Some of you may know this guy from various mailing lists or bulletin boards. He was a member of the Rampagers at one point and posted on several others.

Pete Rieker

55 Danbury Road

Lancaster,Pa. 17601

petercriek@comcast.net

I have known him for about 20 years now. He is as passionate about the team as any of us knuckleheads and crazies. He has made a trip to St. Louis almost every year since they moved here.

He also has terminal cancer and has about 4-6 months to live and will probably not see another football season.

I have reached out to some people in the Rams organization to send him some messages of good will and thanks for his passion toward the team.

What I would appreciate is some notes, emails, letters or whatever from some or all of you to him in order to both just acknowledge that he won't be forgotten and/or that we all appreciate his passion and love for the team.

We are all bound together by this Blue and Gold football team and whether or not you ever interacted with him or read his posts is well beyond the point . He is a truly great guy, great fan and I want to somehow send him off this planet in good spirits.

Please give this all your consideration and I will forever be grateful to all of you.

Jim Fadler
Follow me on twi
I wonder if we can start a donation fund to send him to a Rams game this year, though he may be very sick at the time of the game.