Amendola's Rehab (Video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2012/04-April//Danny_Amendola_Rehab-Feature_FINAL.mp4[/flv]

superfan24

Starter
That got me pumped. And ah the famous Reggie...
Seriously Danny is huge for Sam to have back. Usually a sure reception and reliable punt returner.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
superfan24 said:
That got me pumped. And ah the famous Reggie...
Seriously Danny is huge for Sam to have back. Usually a sure reception and reliable punt returner.

I know. Finally we see the mystery man at work. I didnt really like him, primarily because his name was only usually mentioned along with bad news. lol Seams like a good trainer tho, and a likeable kat.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty stoked that he'll be back, and I'm glad they tendered him at a 2nd rounder. It really shows what this new regime feels he's worth to the game. And for a UDFA too. What will also be interesting is to hear how Fisher addresses Reggie in his post-practice pressers. "The trainers", or "Reggie." Something tells me we're never going to hear his first name again.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Really glad he's going to be back. He'll be one of, if not the, favorite target for Bradford. He also helps ST a little bit with his PR ability.

steferfootball

Starter
Lesson said:
Really glad he's going to be back. He'll be one of, if not the, favorite target for Bradford. He also helps ST a little bit with his PR ability.
Hehe. I just spent a minute trying to determine why Danny's public relations ability would help our special teams. I even went as far as thinking "ST" was a typo and you meant "Stan" Kronoe. Lol

Anyways, I'm glad to have him back. It was also nice to see Reggie. That dood is in serious need of a pay raise.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:
It was also nice to see Reggie. That dood is in serious need of a pay raise.
Right? I wonder if he ever needs a trainer to rehab himself from all the training he does on the Rams.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
The only thing I find disappointing on that video, is the pathetic lack of division and championship banners on the wall. For a team with its storied history "under achiever" is a gross understatement :bummed:

Gotta say...Reggie impressed me with the psychological rehab....
the "putting his hand back on the ground" and getting over the fear of that.
And just regaining confidence that the joint will hold next time he "puts his hand on the ground."

The psych stuff plays a huge factor in the speed at which you play after a devastating injury like that.