Amendola

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Bills just signed Chris Hogan away from Bills for good money to play slot. If Pats were to let Amendola go, I would love to see Rams re-sign him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I dunno. I think it's time we started signing receivers who can grab stuff off the top shelf.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
We have our slot receiver

Tavon?
People assume he plays alot in slot because of this size, but he has taken most of his snaps on the outside the past 2 years. Bailey was our slot receiver, but after he went down Welker, marquez, and even cook took most of the snaps in the slot.

As for Amendola. I guess it wouldn't hurt if the price is right, but Belicheck loves is special teams almost as much as Fisher and Amendola is a key contributor so I think he stays put. McDaniels is also a huge fan of him even going back to his Rams days.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Tavon, Bailey (if he can come back), Marquez. Yes, Tavon lines up outside on two receiver sets. He goes in motion a lot too. My guess is that if we actually had a decent outside receiver, he'd be in the slot more. If the Rams were to draft two of Treadwell/Boyd/Doctson/Fuller then Tavon is going back to the slot where he belongs. His routes just aren't good enough to have him staring at Patrick Peterson for 60 mins.

Ram65

Legend
Tavon, Bailey (if he can come back), Marquez. Yes, Tavon lines up outside on two receiver sets. He goes in motion a lot too. My guess is that if we actually had a decent outside receiver, he'd be in the slot more. If the Rams were to draft two of Treadwell/Boyd/Doctson/Fuller then Tavon is going back to the slot where he belongs. His routes just aren't good enough to have him staring at Patrick Peterson for 60 mins.

I was surprised near the end of the season when when of the analyst doing the game on TV said he is good at running routes. He can run all the routes and is always a deep threat. He said Rams aren't using him enough as an outside WR. I'm paraphrasing and can't remember who it was. Rams haven't had the QB to make the throws I guess.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I actually think Cook was our main slot threat, and if memory serves me correctly, the one who was brought in to replace Amendola. I'd sign him back.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I actually think Cook was our main slot threat, and if memory serves me correctly, the one who was brought in to replace Amendola. I'd sign him back.

What The F? You mean we let him go?
Forgive them Father for they know not what they do.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Tavon?
People assume he plays alot in slot because of this size, but he has taken most of his snaps on the outside the past 2 years. Bailey was our slot receiver, but after he went down Welker, marquez, and even cook took most of the snaps in the slot.

As for Amendola. I guess it wouldn't hurt if the price is right, but Belicheck loves is special teams almost as much as Fisher and Amendola is a key contributor so I think he stays put. McDaniels is also a huge fan of him even going back to his Rams days.

I think you are right. I haven't heard anything that would indicate the Pats want to move from DA. I think his contract is now actually team friendly. Don't quote me on that though.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you are right. I haven't heard anything that would indicate the Pats want to move from DA. I think his contract is now actually team friendly. Don't quote me on that though.
DA counts $6.8M against Pats cap this year and they now have 3 very similar guys with Edeleman and Hogan. Good chance he's restructured or cut IMO.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
loved him when he was a Ram but he couldn't stay on the field. I'd have to pass now and go for someone with more size, give me Treadwell