Amendola London media tour

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rams WR Danny Amendola joins Alistair Kirkwood, NFLUK Managing Director, in London, England, for a series of interviews with BBC to promote the St. Louis Rams versus New England Patriots game on October 28, at Noon CST (6 p.m. UK) at England’s Wembley Stadium this season. The game is the Rams’ first of three consecutive in which they will serve as the home team for the NFL’s International Series.

[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2012/02-February/Amendola_London_Media_Tour_021912.flv[/flv]

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That background music was killing me.

It certainly will be in the NFL's best interest to have the Rams be successful in their games there. Me like.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I am so fucking excited for this. October seems forever away I don't know how i'm gonna cope with waiting that long!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
ScotsRam said:
I am so fucking excited for this. October seems forever away I don't know how i'm gonna cope with waiting that long!

My wife even suggested that instead of flying to St Louis for a game (I'm on the East Coast), we should go to London for one of the Rams games.

Won't be able to make it for this year's game, though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shocker. Your wife would rather go to London? Way to sacrifice, eh?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
HeiseNBerg said:
ScotsRam said:

My wife even suggested that instead of flying to St Louis for a game (I'm on the East Coast), we should go to London for one of the Rams games.

You should def. go there, at least once man. There's so many things to do...Big Ben (the real thing, not the QB lol), Buckingham Palace, the London Eye (you can see the entire Parliment at the top), the Thames River, Tower Bridge, the London Zoo. It's awesome. And if you get a chance to stay/visit a suburb or a small town, do it! It's a lot of old European charm and the feeling you get is amazing.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:
HeiseNBerg said:
ScotsRam said:

You should def. go there, at least once man. There's so many things to do...Big Ben (the real thing, not the QB lol), Buckingham Palace, the London Eye (you can see the entire Parliment at the top), the Thames River, Tower Bridge, the London Zoo. It's awesome. And if you get a chance to stay/visit a suburb or a small town, do it! It's a lot of old European charm and the feeling you get is amazing.

Agreed, it's a fun place to go and visit. Living there was a blast too, I haven't been back in a few years though. This summer when I take my girlfriend home to Ireland (her first trip) we'll probably stop in London for a few days as well to give her a little taste. I know she's just excited about seeing Ireland for the first time though, and seeing where I grew up.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Oh, man. I really want to go to Ireland, since I'm of Irish descent...but I still haven't even seen a lot of states in the U.S. yet (New York and California come to mind), and I am planning on visiting every single state before I die. Decisions, decisions...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Memento said:
Oh, man. I really want to go to Ireland, since I'm of Irish descent...but I still haven't even seen a lot of states in the U.S. yet (New York and California come to mind), and I am planning on visiting every single state before I die. Decisions, decisions...
You my brother from another mother? Those are exactly the things that I'm planning on doing as well. Going off to visit the motherland, and touring the entire U.S. in a motor home.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I used to go to Ireland ever year, but I haven't in the last few (busy, couldn't get the time) so I'm excited. It's something worth seeing that's for sure. If you guys ever go let me know, I'll give you a list of cool things/tips for sure. If I'm there at the same time (usually summer) you can always stop by my house (near Dublin) and we'll get some beers. Love it there, great place.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Going to London AGAIN in May. The wife and I have been 5 times. She is crazy about British history. London is a blast but I agree you have to get out in the countryside too. We've been to Windsor, Hampton Court Palace, and the Chistlehurst Caves which are all must do things in my book. I really want to go to Ireland!!! We have also done a day trip to Paris from London before too which is really doable. You can only hit the highlights of Paris like that but if you have never been it may be worth it.

Now going to London to take in a RAMS game, PRICELESS!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
Going to London AGAIN in May. The wife and I have been 5 times. She is crazy about British history. London is a blast but I agree you have to get out in the countryside too. We've been to Windsor, Hampton Court Palace, and the Chistlehurst Caves which are all must do things in my book. I really want to go to Ireland!!! We have also done a day trip to Paris from London before too which is really doable. You can only hit the highlights of Paris like that but if you have never been it may be worth it.

Now going to London to take in a RAMS game, PRICELESS!
I was in London once - several years ago. Went to Brussels to visit my then father-in-law, and we did the quick tour to all the relevant sites while I was over there for a couple of weeks. Tried to get into a club in Paris, but I had high-tops on (this was the late 90's), and they wouldn't let me in. Some sort of rule against "sneakers." And yet, I looked through the window, and there was some nearly toothless hooowah dancing on the tables with her fat gut hanging out. I got a kick out of that. You have to wear decent shoes to get in and watch the cow step in your fondu.

What.

Ever.

:lol:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I hope when you all visited London/Paris/Brussels/Ireland you all came to Scotland too? I heard the people there are real friendly!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
ScotsRam said:
I hope when you all visited London/Paris/Brussels/Ireland you all came to Scotland too? I heard the people there are real friendly!

No doubt -- if and when the wife and I hit the UK, she'll want to visit Scotland again.

She did a UK tour after finishing college, and her exact words: "England was nice, but Scotland was the best!"

I've never been to the UK, but that should change sometime over the next 3 years.

This year is definitely out, because we're headed to Italy in August (Venice, primarily...but will also visit some other cities like Siena) to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary.

bluecoconuts

Legend
ScotsRam said:

Love it there. Wales was nice too, but I enjoyed Scotland more. Good people, always fun. Didn't go there as much as I'd like to though.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My fiance studied in Britain for 2 years, she keeps wanting me to go with her to England. Late October might be a good time to plan a trip. :cool: