Am I the only one?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I think there both going to do work, i was not a fan of Austin at the start but damn we got them both that's deadly.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
El Juggernauto said:
That is more excited about Bailey than Austin? The more I think about it, the more I feel like Bailey can be a legit starter and possibly be a very very good player.
Your not alone. Ive been more excited for us to get Bailey even before the draft.

A55VA6

Legend
I'm more excited to see Austin because of the explosive, unbelievable plays. But Bailey is not far behind. Bailey has the chance to be a great NFL player. I compare him to Bruce quite a bit.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
A55VA6 said:
I'm more excited to see Austin because of the explosive, unbelievable plays. But Bailey is not far behind. Bailey has the chance to be a great NFL player. I compare him to Bruce quite a bit.
Yea but take the explosive plays away and who do yiy think is going to be more of a chain moving possesion receiver big plays are nice but only part of tge big picture

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think you may be right in that Stedman might have the more complete and lasting WR career. I would be ok with Tavon rarely lining up in a true WR position anyway. I'm thinking Tavon is a guy who gets you 2,000+ all purpose yards but is never your number one receiver. In fact, I think that if he is used primarily as the go to receiver, it may get him killed in this league.