Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Ravens-Fans-Get-Married-At-Rams-Game/01e704c2-2f24-4cf6-a9de-9f056effe102" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/art ... 056effe102</a>

Come on St. Louis. Really? I've never heard of fans of another team getting married in an away stadium. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Re: Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this?

WestsideRamsfan said:
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Ravens-Fans-Get-Married-At-Rams-Game/01e704c2-2f24-4cf6-a9de-9f056effe102

Come on St. Louis. Really? I've never heard of fans of another team getting married in an away stadium. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have a hard time being critical of anyone who gets married at a football game... :hehe:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CGI_Ram said:
WestsideRamsfan said:
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Ravens-Fans-Get-Married-At-Rams-Game/01e704c2-2f24-4cf6-a9de-9f056effe102

I have a hard time being critical of anyone who gets married at a football game... :hehe:

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm a super fan, but I don't think the Rams should allow this. They would have been booed in most stadiums.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

WestsideRamsfan said:
CGI_Ram said:
WestsideRamsfan said:

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm a super fan, but I don't think the Rams should allow this. They would have been booed in most stadiums.

I wonder if they needed permission? Never thought of that.

Yeah, that's the difference between St. Louis and other cities... I'm sure there were some people who wanted to boo because of the rooting interests of football... But, having grown up there, I suspect the majority of St. Louisans will instead look at this as a marriage and support it.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

I actually think its really cool. And you'd have to be pretty mean to boo a wedding!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

ScotsRam singing my song:
I actually think its really cool. And you'd have to be pretty mean to boo a wedding!
I cried at all my weddings.
I cried even harder at all my divorces. :cry:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

albefree69 said:

I've been there once myself, my friend. :cheers:

iced

I'm okay with it from a fan perspective..

I'm going WTF at the man for proposing at an away Preseason game....

i mean hell i proposed at a half time before but that was at superbowl party at our friends during the giants vs pats the first time and plenty of women were encouraging me to do it (we already knew we were getting married i just hadn't asked yet)...

i feel yea on the divorce thing...

*tebeers*

jjab360

Legend

iced said:

i mean hell i proposed at a half time before but that was at superbowl party at our friends during the giants vs pats the first time and plenty of women were encouraging me to do it (we already knew we were getting married i just hadn't asked yet)...

*tebeers*
Proposing at a game is pretty normal. Getting married, however? First I've ever heard of that.

iced

jjab360 said:
iced said:

*tebeers*
Proposing at a game is pretty normal. Getting married, however? First I've ever heard of that.

eh i've heard of that - not entirely uncommon during sporting events.

I'd do it if I had a girl that was into football, especially the Rams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

iced said:
You'll never learn... :nono:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

I find it disrespectful that fans of OTHER teams see it ok to marry in our house. No respect.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

WestsideRamsfan said:
I find it disrespectful that fans of OTHER teams see it ok to marry in our house. No respect.
Meh. I don't see what the big deal is. They lived 3 hours from the stadium and were anxious.
I'd be completely embarrassed to be a Rams fan if they got boo'd too.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

X said:
WestsideRamsfan said:
Meh. I don't see what the big deal is. They lived 3 hours from the stadium and were anxious.
FWIW X St Louis fans have class like few others do.

I too would be upset if they were boo'd

I did meet a lady in the lobby of the Hyatt in NYC this past week from Seattle and if I could have gotten away with it ,I'd have punched her, she was like "we did better than the Rams " ( saw me reading ROD on my I phone) I'm like "not in the division " and WE split games with you" she's like "were just so good", I'm like " let Marshawn Lynch get hurt and see how good you are" batch

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan

Thordaddy keeping his hammer sheathed:
I did meet a lady in the lobby of the Hyatt in NYC this past week from Seattle and if I could have gotten away with it ,I'd have punched her, she was like "we did better than the Rams " ( saw me reading ROD on my I phone) I'm like "not in the division " and WE split games with you" she's like "were just so good", I'm like " let Marshawn Lynch get hurt and see how good you are" batch

You know TD this doesn't sound like you at all.
I'd liked to have been a fly on the wall. :lol:

bluecoconuts

Legend

Thordaddy said:
X said:
WestsideRamsfan said:
FWIW X St Louis fans have class like few others do.

I too would be upset if they were boo'd

Hah, I was talking to some whiner fans about them keeping 2 FB's on their roster saying they should just get a TE that can flex to FB, and they laughed and said that they would just have a FB and two TE's in and dominate. When I said that would be incredibly stupid because it limits their ability to change the play up, they got all high and mighty about how that's not true. When I pointed out that their formations and personnel tipped the Rams off if they were running or passing they started getting even more upset.

The conversation ended when they said "So you guys knew we were going to run or pass and we still put points up! Man our team is fucking good and the Rams must really suck!" and I replied "Yeah, you guys are awesome in those two games that you failed to pick up a W" to which they just stopped talking. Idiots man.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

albefree69 said:

I always cry when I lose a great piece of _ _ _ :lol:

iced

X said:
iced said:

you mean cause i'm divorced? lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

iced said:
X said:
iced said:

you mean cause i'm divorced? lol
Yep. Already thinking about jumping back into the frying pan, eh?