Alvin Kamara - Out / Covid

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Probably going to be one of the funnest years I can remember. I think it's wide open. Sure hope we can get in.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hope he gets healthy and is ok after the Saints lose their one and only playoff game. Couldn't happen to a nicer coach.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Is it possible to fall to the 7th seed? If we lose and the Packers win, will AZ be the 7th or 6th?

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Kamara's top class, he's no Marshall Faulk though.
Wish him the best.

More than what I can say for the coach.

dang

Legend
I would never wish Covid on anyone. And I really like watching Kamari play. He is the most fluid, slippery RB I have ever seen. But I wish nothing good for Coach Sphincter Mouth. And if my Rams or the Browns (can they get a break) have to suffer through Covid....then I can’t feel sorry for any team.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
That’s why I don’t mind backing in. Anything can happen game week in this year’s playoffs.

TexasRam

Legend
Is it possible to fall to the 7th seed? If we lose and the Packers win, will AZ be the 7th or 6th?
We are the 7th seed if we lose and Chicago loses. It would look like the following if Seattle and Saints win..

F1FD7D99-1DEA-418B-BEC0-79F26E2A71FD.png

But keep in mind, in the Saints lose and Seattle wins we will be playing Seattle as 7 and 3 seeds.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I think the craziest part is that due to the mandatory time he has to sit out, the NFL's scheduling dept may decide whether or not he gets to play based on if their game is on Saturday or Sunday.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Probably going to be one of the funnest years I can remember. I think it's wide open. Sure hope we can get in.
That’s why I don’t mind backing in. Anything can happen game week in this year’s playoffs.

My motto all year; just get in

CoVid... Limited home field advantage (no fans)... just get that playoff ticket. That’s it.

Take your chances from there. (y)

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The new strain we have in the UK is far more infectious, and I think the strain has made it your way...so I wouldn't be surprised to see some crazy things happen this year during the playoffs, if players are more susceptible to catching the new strain.