Alternate uniform uni

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Broncos and Texans just released new uniforms, so this seems like a popular time to do so. Though releasing them on draft day doesn't feel like the right move.

Not a huge fan of the Broncos new unis, but I do dig the Texans new changes.

Name
Tim
Change for change's sake is not always better. It is a cash grab.
Look at the Rams' penis faced and broken horns, they could have paid a Junior High kid in art class to deign something better.
I barely got to liking the 'millennial Rams logo' and they went and changed the logo again.
But then, if you don't mind, GET OFF MY LAWN!

RnD

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Change for change's sake is not always better. It is a cash grab.
Look at the Rams' penis faced and broken horns, they could have paid a Junior High kid in art class to deign something better.
I barely got to liking the 'millennial Rams logo' and they went and changed the logo again.
But then, if you don't mind, GET OFF MY LAWN!

RnD
To each their own, I like our logos and unis....

Psycho_X

Legend
I really like the red unis and helmet for Houston. I'm a sucker for helmets with horns on them I guess. Will be nice alternates for them since they don't really have a history to play alternates off of yet. Something that stands out for them. Their regular jerseys are ok... not bad but nothing outstanding.

Broncos are fucking horrible. Why'd they put a Chargers bolt on the sleeve lmao?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Please no black. Aside from black simply not going with blue except in bruising, it is an ATTEMPT at making something look badass rather than having your team go out and demonstrate badassness with their play. I personally think black is way over done. Would they be known as the black sheep unis? We're fucking RAMS!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I really like the red unis and helmet for Houston. I'm a sucker for helmets with horns on them I guess. Will be nice alternates for them since they don't really have a history to play alternates off of yet. Something that stands out for them. Their regular jerseys are ok... not bad but nothing outstanding.

Broncos are fucking horrible. Why'd they put a Chargers bolt on the sleeve lmao?

Apparently the "bolt" (which is what i first thought too lol) is supposed to rep the Rocky Mountains. But then it just reminded me of Coors hahaha.

But yeahh this shit hits:

View: https://twitter.com/HoustonTexans/status/1782786533746966713/photo/1

1713912788076.png

1713912999164.png

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
oh cool , a black alternate jersey

no ones thought of that yet

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yep, those Texan unis are proper. Anyone else notice the "Luv Ya Blue" H in the one helmet??? I love it. It's a big FU to the Titans organization....

Screenshot_20240423_192120_X.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yep, those Texan unis are proper. Anyone else notice the "Luv Ya Blue" H in the one helmet??? I love it. It's a big FU to the Titans organization....

View attachment 65338
I thought they were kinda ugly , but Texans fans seem to like them , guess thats what really matters

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I liked the SB Bound jerseys. Black with Blue numbers outlined in yellow/gold.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Not a fan of the Houston uniforms. Monochrome uniforms just don’t look good, IMO. The best looks always have contrasting pants and jerseys. The number font is classic Nike goofiness. That red helmet is very nice, and horns on the helmet should have been the primary helmet design from the start. The only combo I really like is their red jersey paired with white pants.

I actually like Denver’s uniforms. Many of my friends are Bronco fans and I was prepared to make fun. Nike leaned in too heavily on the “altitude” and “Rocky Mountains” references but it’s not distracting. Their 70’s throwbacks are one of the best football uniforms.

There does seem to be a bit of trend where teams will come out with new uniforms that are very gaudy and extravagant, only to revert to a more classic look years later (Bucs, Browns, Jets, Jags) I wonder if the Rams will become one of these teams. While the rebrand grew on me, I know many others dislike it quite a bit.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Be a good time to bring back the Blue and Whites and honor Roman Gabriel at the same time.