Alrite, let's move on

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
From that bullshit clusterfuck of a game.

Feel bad for the Jets. They are gonna face a PISSED OFF Rams team.

Yup, they are going up against a bunch of ANGRY RAMS.

:amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped:

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I have a feeling that we are going to put up 30+ points at home this sunday and just dominate.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Young Ram said:
I have a feeling that we are going to put up 30+ points at home this sunday and just dominate.

I hope youre right.

I dont feel that way tho. I hate playing a team shrouded in controversy and naysayers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhxRam said:
I think you guys are taking the Jets a little lightly.
And for good reason.

I know any given Sunday and all that, but this is a game we should win.
Hell, even the odds-makers think so, and when's the last time THAT happened?

bluecoconuts

Legend
PhxRam said:
I think you guys are taking the Jets a little lightly.

I don't think it's going to be an easy blowout. I think that it'll go into the Half 14-10 or something like that, and the Rams will pull away in the second.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I think we will win, but we aren't going to blow out anyone this year. It'll be close, as most of our match ups have been.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
ScotsRam said:
I think we will win, but we aren't going to blow out anyone this year. It'll be close, as most of our match ups have been.
Yeah, but I do think it's a winnable game. It's one that we should be favored to win. Pisses me off that we lost Sunday. Just remember, we're already 50% better than last year. One more win and we're 100%.

nittany ram

Rookie
This is a winnable game and the Rams should win, but this is a young team still trying to find its way. I'll approach this game the way 40 years of being a Rams fan has taught me to approach all of their games...hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
nittany ram said:
This is a winnable game and the Rams should win, but this is a young team still trying to find its way. I'll approach this game the way 40 years of being a Rams fan has taught me to approach all of their games...hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Ditto, stay grounded, but get damn excited game day! (And sorry about the iffy call last week against my Huskers, Nittany.)

nittany ram

Rookie
Ramhusker said:
nittany ram said:

Ditto, stay grounded, but get damn excited game day! (And sorry about the iffy call last week against my Huskers, Nittany.)

No need to apologize. PSU had plenty of chances to win that game and blew it. Credit the Huskers for coming back.