Alrite, it's offical, Redskins are NFL's little darling

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -taunting/

C'mon, I expect better from PFT. Where the hell are all the stories about the calls against the Rams? SJack, block in back, pesonal foul, terrible spots for the ball, etc?

I don't think I've been as pissed after a W, then after reading these Redskins' sap stories. Fuck that, they lost, blowinng a 21-6 leauge.

Hey, here's a thought...maybe the Redskins aren't as good as they were hyped to be. Just b/c RG3 has a fun name to say and can run, and is in a bunch of Subway commercials, doesn't mean he's immune to NFL hits. Oh, oh, how about this. Maybe ole Jimmy Haz is as fiery and as hard a nose of ever, but showed why he's never been consistent?

Wonderboy

Rookie
Wow.... Just, wow! That story is outrageous. No journalistic integrity, just a fan showing his true colors. Oh well, we got the 'Skins AND we've got their next two first round picks!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Those comments under the article were great. Funny and educational. I had no idea Fisher started the bounty program, And Long was a bust even after 13 sacks last year. Now were the dirtiest team in the league. Hahaha.
As the Rams win more games this year, beating media darling teams we will see more of this stories.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Some original content up in this bitch

skinfans.jpg

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
For all the folks complaining about the hits RGIII took, watch the Ravens/Eagles game. Vick does not get great treatment from the officials, and I remember him saying something about it to the media last year, and im pretty sure Andy Reid has as well. Big Ben has had issues with this. Its like refs are treating the really mobile QBs as runners so it gives defenses more opportunities to get some shots in, and im guessing that its worse with the replacement refs, so defenses can take advantage of it.