Alpha Slasher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
With Halloween just two days away I find myself in what seems like a yearly debate amongst friends. A debate on which slasher film villain is the alpha. It seemingly always comes down to Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers.

Anyone who loves slasher movies probably has an opinion on this. There are some pretty heated debates out there. Seems the majority favor Jason.

I find myself on the Myers side of the fence. And here are my reasons.

Simply, he can not die. He was cursed by a cult that made him immortal until every member of his family is dead...thats why he is always after his sister. But the catch is that he can't kill himself because he can't die so the curse will never be broken.

Jason, while stronger physically, lacks intelligence and can actually be killed by a blessed dagger and was in fact killed and sent to hell until Freddie brought his ass back.

In a straight up fight, Jason's machete would give him a great advantage over Michael's butcher knife. But he would have to put him down over and over and over again. While if Michael simply replaced his knife with the blessed dagger....its over.

I know this isn't everyone bag. But I would love to hear opinions. Even if u think something crazy like Chucky is the alpha lol

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
First of all, “Alpha Slasher”? Great metal band name. Second of all, Pinhead could annihilate both of them. His powers are supernatural, and he can command hooks and chains at will to rip those dudes apart until they’re nothing but piles of meat on the floor.

PLUS, he has an entourage of denizens. The Engineer, Butterball, Chatterer (that dude was fucked up), and the female, who could all just as easily subdue Jason and Michael.

You don’t even know....

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First of all, “Alpha Slasher”? Great metal band name. Second of all, Pinhead could annihilate both of them. His powers are supernatural, and he can command hooks and chains at will to rip those dudes apart until they’re nothing but piles of meat on the floor.

PLUS, he has an entourage of denizens. The Engineer, Butterball, Chatterer (that dude was fucked up), and the female, who could all just as easily subdue Jason and Michael.

You don’t even know....

I mean...he is a demon. Lol I dont know that these two would ever meet...I would be more interested in Freddie and Pinhead. Pinhead powers are most powerful in hell....maybe when Jason was sent to hell, they shoulda made that crossover movie. I know that Michael Myers vs Pinhead was in the works then cancelled. It was called "Helloween"

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also, wouldn't Michael have to open the box to face him? Idk if he is dumb enough. Lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
rdbjjhrln5141.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Sam from Trick R' Treat is underrated. He only kills one person himself, but he basically controls Halloween and its laws, and has control over the various monsters seen in the film, who do kill people.

And it is an absolutely brutal film when it comes to topic matter. Do NOT watch if you get easily sad with mentally-ill children dying.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I mean...he is a demon. Lol I dont know that these two would ever meet..
True. When would a demon meet two guys who can’t die? It all sounds so ... I dunno ... fictitious. Lol. Lieutenant Literal.