All scoring plays are reviewed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
unless its the shecocks, they can step out of bounds right in front of an official and still not have scoring play reviewed.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
dickletts crew is the worst in nfl history

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
I thought ALL scoring plays are reviewed?!?!?!?

PhxRam

unless its the shecocks, they can step out of bounds right in front of an official and still not have scoring play reviewed.

I thought I heard him say it wasnt under review, but I just figured I miss understood.

SierraRam

Recreational User
The sideline official pointed to the spot where the runner stepped on the line. WTF!!!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
did anyone see the return camera angle with the line judge POINTING to the spot he steps out of bounds?? at least one ref KNEW he stepped out. sickening...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
did anyone see the return camera angle with the line judge POINTING to the spot he steps out of bounds?? at least one ref KNEW he stepped out. sickening...
He didn't get the memo.
th

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
And the NFL will apologize for the decision and nothing will change. That's unacceptable and the league needs to be held accountable and a ref needs to be fired.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Unfucking believable, too easy to screw this call up . Why so much love for the pidgeons?