All of Mike Thomas' touches (so far)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Mike Thomas just might be right on the cusp of taking that next step. I don't see how anyone hasn't raised their expectations for him getting more targets in the second half of the season.

Thomas isn't really a sleeper on the ROD forum and most of now are just waiting for him to wake up and become another needed weapon in the Rams air attack.

Rison-JJ-Catch.gif

13129375_952115801573860_1714048983_n.jpg

9512714-michael-thomas-mackensie-alexander-nfl-preseason-los-angeles-rams-minnesota-vikings-850x560.jpg

Ram65

Legend
Thanks X

Special teams coverage good. Kickoff returns not so much. Lot's of posters were and may still be high on him.

Here is article with some GIF's from ..... pro football focus
https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-southern-miss-michael-thomas-can-develop-into-a-top-nfl-wr/

He is interesting and looks like he gives effort to help on special teams. He has nice size 6 ' 1 " 200+ lbs and that burst. He also shows some very good body control. It so hard to figure out the Rams future passing game with Goff on the bench. Thomas could get more playing time should the Rams not resign Britt and or Quick. I would like to see him get some more playing time. Rams have to find out what he can do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It so hard to figure out the Rams future passing game with Goff on the bench. Thomas could get more playing time should the Rams not resign Britt and or Quick.
One thing to remember is that Goff has been running the scout team (of which Thomas is a member), so he's already developing a rapport with him. I think we're going to see a changing of the guard next year. Goff, Cooper, Thomas, Spruce, Bradley, Austin, and one of either Britt/Quick.

Ram65

Legend
One thing to remember is that Goff has been running the scout team (of which Thomas is a member), so he's already developing a rapport with him. I think we're going to see a changing of the guard next year. Goff, Cooper, Thomas, Spruce, Bradley, Austin, and one of either Britt/Quick.

Thomas getting time with Goff was on my mind. Funny how after the draft and just before the real season started these rookies got many of us excited but, they have not done much to validate our excitement. It looks like a changing of the guard next year but, I would really like to get a little game time visualization of that future sooner.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I honestly think it is going to take Goff for us to realize his potential. Benny IMO is a better returner but that seems a better fit for our #2 RB anyway. I'm all for talent and this kid looks like he's got some as long as he keeps his head in the game. That throw by Keenum MIGHT have been a TD with a quicker release and lower trajectory. Otherwise, Thomas is running a route that is out of the back of the end zone. That is correctable. He did catch the ball. Overall, I like what I see from him. Hope he is that steal you see come about.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
He will shine with Goff..keenum just doesn't have the arm strength to capitalize on the speed of Austin Thomas and cooper

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
That might have been a TD in London had the ball not been thrown so high, the kid made a great effort though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's hard to say what we have with Thomas as we've seen so little.

I think there is something there with this route running.

I don't see anything special as a kick returner, though.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I agree with this^ and I think the final man will be Britt. I think Quick will look for a "Pay Day" while he can get it!!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He looks exceptional in punt coverage with that speed and reach. His kick return skills are weak though because he lacks any vision or awareness. He just trucks it full speed out of the endzone even when his return partner is signaling to take a knee.

Haven't seen enough from him at WR to really say much there but I'm sure he will get his chances.

TheBunk

Rookie
Looks like he could really do some damage the ball is thrown with some zip and he's hit in stride.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can see Thomas being a good WR for us.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great post...but

OUCH!!!!
I know you love Quick Champs, and I like the way he's playing, But I think he'll take a lead from Jenkins, and go after a pay day I doubt the Rams will come up with! Considering the New Talent the Rams have coming up!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I think he's already a decent route runner and has some speed. The thing I like most is seeing a little YAC after the catches. Once he puts it everything together, we'll quickly ignore the drops because of the big plays he's going to make.