All NFL teams must hire Minority Off Coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Actually agree with this, the problem has been getting minorities on the offensive side of the football now teams need to ensure they are doing this and while @Neil039 forcing ones hand is not always supreme, but when the scales have been heavily weighted down in one direction to balance it, you must go heavy in the other direction in order for proper balance.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amazing, instead of correcting the problem, which is truly understanding why things are, they'll just pacify the situation. It's like the old, give a man a fish he eats for a day routine

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Total load of bullshit being woke is a sickness the league is circling the toilet bowl with this nonsense.

Psycho_X

Legend
As a white male....
Leaving James Harden GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
You think these owners want to lose games???

They hire the best person for the job, now they are being forced to hire someone who probably wont be the best for the job.....not good.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You think these owners want to lose games???

They hire the best person for the job, now they are being forced to hire someone who probably wont be the best for the job.....not good.

How do you know that for a fact?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
1. Absolutely agree the league needs more more minority coaches.
2. This has been a problem for awhile, I agree too.

I also feel bad for minority coaches in a way that get HC interviews BECAUSE IF I WERE A MINORITY COACH, in the back of my head during the interview I'd be thinking I'm just a quota fill, this is a waste of my time due to they have to interview a minority, they have no real interest in me.

I don't agree with forcing ones hand, either.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It’s a share peg in a round hole solution.

20 years ago I had a chance at my dream job. I applied to be in charge of the Grand Tetons National park. After I got turned down I called the office to see how they felt I needed to build my resume to qualify for such a job. The office manager said that I was the most qualified candidate that they had apply in 20+ years. But I’m not a veteran nor a minority. She continued to say that they are forced to accept what so far has been under qualified applicants who cannot handle the job and they leave every 2-3 years.

It’s insanity.

————

THREAD LOCKED. NOT AN EASY TOPIC TO STAY ON SIDE WITH OUR RULES.

CGI

Status
Not open for further replies.