Alex Smith interview with Collin Cowherd. A classic

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
"Simply a feel good interview on several levels."
No kidding. What an articulate guy. I just became a fan.
Hope he ends up in the booth.
BC

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doubt he’ll get the credit he deserves as a player. IMO the 49ers squandered his potential (whew).
Ditto @BC Ramfan about Alex Smith ends up in the booth.

Plus, how he speaks out about Rodgers situation.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
Thanks, Florida. That was great. As a few have stated, I have a whole new level of respect and appreciation for Alex. Great dude.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Doubt he’ll get the credit he deserves as a player. IMO the 49ers squandered his potential (whew).
Ditto @BC Ramfan about Alex Smith ends up in the booth.

Plus, how he speaks out about Rodgers situation.
Did they ever. They really F'd that one up. He ended up being a good QB for several years. But a lot more of that happens than we realize. Shurmur and Spags turning Bradford into captain checkdown for instance, and them nor Fisher never giving him a good offensive line. Then you see Mike Martz turn Bulger and Kitna into good QBs. Martz even made receivers better. Look at Mike Furry. He played safety didn't he? It makes me wonder how much talent is squandered due to poor coaching. I'm glad McVay has put together a good teaching staff.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Classy and intelligent dude. Another example of how damn hard it is to hit on QBs. Definitely wish him the best in retirement. :cheers2:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alex Smith is a mans man and this interview was delight to watch.

Towards the end he talks about Mahomes and what he had seen in practice leading up to him being the eventual starter.

Simply a feel good interview on several levels.

View: https://youtu.be/2vFGlRm3qDc?t=15

He had serious doubts he’d make it back... Right up until the day they cleared him to play.

Good listen.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Classy and intelligent dude. Another example of how damn hard it is to hit on QBs. Definitely wish him the best in retirement. :cheers2:
I like 'em classy, intelligent, well spoken and a QB bust for the Niners.