Alan Branch DT Hawks UFA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Wonder if we could squeeze him in $ wise. Soild DT has no real weaknesses. Good run stopper. Only 28 years old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fearsomefour

Legend
Branch had crossed my mind as well. I liked the guy from TB as a run stuffing DT, but, he signed a couple of days ago with Jacksonville. I dont know if the Rams are looking to spend some of their few remaining $$ on a DT with Brockers, Langford and Cudjo under contract already. Would rather see the money go to a S or an OLB at this point.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Funny you mention this guy. His size and skill seems to perfecly fit fisher's criteria for a DT in a 4-3 a la brockers, Langford and the infamous Conrad. Our new brass seem to like the Pterodactyl like DT with the arm span and height along with the ability to push the pocket. I would bet our decision makers actually really like Branch.